Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from NY

3 posters

Go down

Hello from NY Empty Hello from NY

Post  Squints Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:06 pm

Hello, my name is Mary, I'm 16 years old, live in NY and attend the same School as Valerie. People just see me as an extermely saracastic cheeky "class clown" I consider myself very misunderstood which is why I feel I relate to MJ so well. I play softball and have a huge intrest in sports. Though my real love is in film and have high ambitions and wont stop till I fufill them no matter how hard the business is. I dont settle for second best and like being sucessful so much loosing a game of tic tac toe bugs me. I want to start a charity for the genocide occuring in Dafur right now.

2009 will be forever etched in my mind, not a day goes by where I dont wish I could turn back time to june 25th and try to change it all. No

On a lighter note, My favorite song by Michael is Will You Be there, Video is Smooth Criminal Cool
Squints
Squints

User Points : 3

Back to top Go down

Hello from NY Empty Re: Hello from NY

Post  MJJismyPYT Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:02 pm

hey Mary! cute nickname Squints!!! that's cool so you must see Valerie everyday! that is so cool. i'm so glad you want to start a charity in Darfur! Michael Would be so proud of you!!!! I am proud of you!
and yes...about June 2009...I rarely talk about it. even on michael jackson sights. i hate talking about it so much. I'm stuck in the mad/ sad phase.
oh I love "wanna Be Startin Something" "Human Nature" and "This Is it"
can't pick between the three!

and fav vid is "IN the Closet" why??? cus he reminds me of a HOT LATIN MAN! Michael is the only non latin guy i like. He's pretty much the ONLY GUY FOR ME!!!!

nice to meet you again..oh btw I'm FRANKY!!!!!
MJJismyPYT
MJJismyPYT
MJ Fan
MJ Fan

User Points : 71

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveForMJJ4Ever Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:34 am

Squints wrote:Hello, my name is Mary, I'm 16 years old, live in NY and attend the same School as Valerie. People just see me as an extermely saracastic cheeky "class clown" I consider myself very misunderstood which is why I feel I relate to MJ so well. I play softball and have a huge intrest in sports. Though my real love is in film and have high ambitions and wont stop till I fufill them no matter how hard the business is. I dont settle for second best and like being sucessful so much loosing a game of tic tac toe bugs me. I want to start a charity for the genocide occuring in Dafur right now.

2009 will be forever etched in my mind, not a day goes by where I dont wish I could turn back time to june 25th and try to change it all. No

On a lighter note, My favorite song by Michael is Will You Be there, Video is Smooth Criminal Cool

This is an awesome intro, Mary
LoveForMJJ4Ever
LoveForMJJ4Ever
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

User Points : 111

https://www.youtube.com/user/LoveForMJJ4Ever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down