Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson Concet!!!

5 posters

Go down

Michael Jackson Concet!!! Empty Michael Jackson Concet!!!

Post  MJJismyPYT Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:55 pm

Ok so I was extremely young when Michael Jackson was still touring and he was mostly touring in Europe! So I never got to see him LIVE!

WHO HERE HAS SEEN MICHAEL JACKSON IN CONCERT!???
MJJismyPYT
MJJismyPYT
MJ Fan
MJ Fan

User Points : 71

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Concet!!! Empty Re: Michael Jackson Concet!!!

Post  Rpoppert Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:08 pm

I saw Michael with his brothers back during the Victory tour. Only the one time. I had wanted to get to the Bad tour, but couldn't. And, exactly, with the rest in Europe only, no way could have gotten there.
Rpoppert
Rpoppert
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 272

Back to top Go down

Post  MJJismyPYT Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:37 pm

Rpoppert wrote:I saw Michael with his brothers back during the Victory tour. Only the one time. I had wanted to get to the Bad tour, but couldn't. And, exactly, with the rest in Europe only, no way could have gotten there.

OMG!!! Do you still Remember going to the Victory Tour???

This is Franky!
MJJismyPYT
MJJismyPYT
MJ Fan
MJ Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rpoppert Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:59 pm

MJJismyPYT wrote:
Rpoppert wrote:I saw Michael with his brothers back during the Victory tour. Only the one time. I had wanted to get to the Bad tour, but couldn't. And, exactly, with the rest in Europe only, no way could have gotten there.

OMG!!! Do you still Remember going to the Victory Tour???

This is Franky!

Yes I do!!! It was amazing. I was 17 when I went. We were pretty far away.. but they had the big screens. And, of course, Michael was AMAZING!!!! They all were!! Great concert!!!
Rpoppert
Rpoppert
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  MJJismyPYT Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:06 am

Yes I do!!! It was amazing. I was 17 when I went. We were pretty far away.. but they had the big screens. And, of course, Michael was AMAZING!!!! They all were!! Great concert!!![/quote]

OMG!!!!!!
That's so cool! so you grew up with Michael Ever since?
wow! aww... I'm sorry you couldn't got to The BAD Concert.
I wasn't even born yet. hehe.
I watched the Dangerous Concert Live in Bucharest in the Living Room TV and with the Surround Sound!
omg I sometimes feel like i'm there in the audience cheering for Michael!
haha...my fantasies
MJJismyPYT
MJJismyPYT
MJ Fan
MJ Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rpoppert Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:14 am

MJJismyPYT wrote:Yes I do!!! It was amazing. I was 17 when I went. We were pretty far away.. but they had the big screens. And, of course, Michael was AMAZING!!!! They all were!! Great concert!!!

OMG!!!!!!
That's so cool! so you grew up with Michael Ever since?
wow! aww... I'm sorry you couldn't got to The BAD Concert.
I wasn't even born yet. hehe.
I watched the Dangerous Concert Live in Bucharest in the Living Room TV and with the Surround Sound!
omg I sometimes feel like i'm there in the audience cheering for Michael!
haha...my fantasies
[/quote]

I was not much familiar with J5 until I was older. I was only 1 in 1969, when they really got their start. But, I remembered some of Michael during the 70's. I knew Ben, and Rockin Robin.. and some of the J5 disco. I became really aware of Michael when Off The Wall came out, and I was 15/16 when the Thriller album was big. And, then Bad after that. So, I guess you can say my teenage years were all Michael. With some awareness when I was younger. I've loved him for a LONG time. And, I've loved him completley, until the day he died. And, of course, I still love him. My love for him never wavered. I miss him soooooooooooooo much. Id give just about anything to have him back. I would do just about anything to have a hug from him.

I have the Bucharest concert of DVD.. what an incrdible show. Wish I had been there live.
Rpoppert
Rpoppert
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  MJJismyPYT Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:54 am

you know what you are a very lucky person that you grew up with michael and especially during Thriller, Bad, Dangerous, and History...etc...
you watched Michael on MTV
I watched Michael on CNN
how sad is that??? i think that is why my generation had less respect for him.
but no way not me...i saw "YOU ROCK MY WORLD" music video and from there on...been obsessed!!!!
i was 11 when that album came out.
Very Happy
MJJismyPYT
MJJismyPYT
MJ Fan
MJ Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  lucylovesmjforever Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:23 am

MJJismyPYT wrote:you know what you are a very lucky person that you grew up with michael and especially during Thriller, Bad, Dangerous, and History...etc...
I watched Michael on CNN
but no way not me...i saw "YOU ROCK MY WORLD" music video and from there on...been obsessed!!!!
Very Happy

thats so true about the MTV and CNN, luckily my parents were supporters so i didn't end up with the opinions my friends had as i only became a fan around 2005

my mum saw the bad tour at the aintree racecourse,Liverpool, the one with 125,000 people there Smile
but i've been too young or not born for any of his tours Sad
i wanted to see this is it but the tickets sold out before i could get one and that made me sad, but i suppose i wouldn't have seen it anyway :/

i've got the bad tour live in Japan, dangerous tour live in Bucharest and HIStory tour live in munich on DVD, but i wish more high quality DVDs were released
lucylovesmjforever
lucylovesmjforever
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 240

Back to top Go down

Post  MJJismyPYT Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:17 am

lucylovesmjforever wrote:
MJJismyPYT wrote:you know what you are a very lucky person that you grew up with michael and especially during Thriller, Bad, Dangerous, and History...etc...
I watched Michael on CNN
Very Happy

thats so true about the MTV and CNN, luckily my parents were supporters so i didn't end up with the opinions my friends had as i only became a fan around 2005

my mum saw the bad tour at the aintree racecourse,Liverpool, the one with 125,000 people there Smile
i wanted to see this is it but the tickets sold out before i could get one and that made me sad, but i suppose i wouldn't have seen it anyway :/

i've got the bad tour live in Japan, dangerous tour live in Bucharest and HIStory tour live in munich on DVD, but i wish more high quality DVDs were released

That is awesome that your mom went to the Bad Tour...Do you guys still have any memorabilias???
MJJismyPYT
MJJismyPYT
MJ Fan
MJ Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  lucylovesmjforever Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:46 am

MJJismyPYT wrote:
lucylovesmjforever wrote:
I watched Michael on CNN
Very Happy

That is awesome that your mom went to the Bad Tour...Do you guys still have any memorabilias???

she's still got the ticket Smile and my cousin who she went with still has a tshirt Smile i want the tshirt but she won't give me it lmao Razz
lucylovesmjforever
lucylovesmjforever
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Concet!!! Empty OMG

Post  MJJismyPYT Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:42 pm

Still has the Ticket!!!!
and ur cousin has a TSHIRT!!!!!!!!
that is so awesome!
MJJismyPYT
MJJismyPYT
MJ Fan
MJ Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  lucylovesmjforever Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:04 pm

MJJismyPYT wrote:Still has the Ticket!!!!
and ur cousin has a TSHIRT!!!!!!!!
that is so awesome!

she only found the ticket the other day, i was proper buzzin ;D lol
lucylovesmjforever
lucylovesmjforever
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveForMJJ4Ever Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:13 pm

Unfortunately I never got the chanc eto see him live but it was always a dream of mine
LoveForMJJ4Ever
LoveForMJJ4Ever
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

User Points : 111

https://www.youtube.com/user/LoveForMJJ4Ever

Back to top Go down

Post  Franky Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:50 pm

Mine too. Its still a dream of mine to go to his concert. Its very heartbreaking just thinking about it.
Sad
Franky
Franky

User Points : 26

https://www.youtube.com/user/MJJismyPYT

Back to top Go down

Post  Rpoppert Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:43 pm

I was very, very lucky to have gotten to see him at least once. And, I would never change that for a minute. Not to be greedy, but I do wish I could have senn him closer. Weather it be a concert, or just to see him anywhere. Just to have that one up close and personal look. Or a hug!! But, at least a look. To see those beautiful eyes for real.

When I think, Encino is only 20 minutes from me, and Neverland is about an hour and a half from me. He's been to my town, when he did some Jehovah Witness work. HE did a photo shoot, about 5 minutes from me, when he was younger. I didn't live here then, but still, it was pretty much my back yard. And, I never, ever saw him.

When I read his quotes, of when he has said, he would walk the streets in Encino, just looking for a friend. I think so often.. I would have been his friend. Not becuase he was Michael Jackson King Of Pop. But, because he was Michael Jackson with the heart of gold.
Rpoppert
Rpoppert
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveForMJJ4Ever Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:16 am

Rpoppert wrote:I was very, very lucky to have gotten to see him at least once. And, I would never change that for a minute. Not to be greedy, but I do wish I could have senn him closer. Weather it be a concert, or just to see him anywhere. Just to have that one up close and personal look. Or a hug!! But, at least a look. To see those beautiful eyes for real.

When I think, Encino is only 20 minutes from me, and Neverland is about an hour and a half from me. He's been to my town, when he did some Jehovah Witness work. HE did a photo shoot, about 5 minutes from me, when he was younger. I didn't live here then, but still, it was pretty much my back yard. And, I never, ever saw him.

When I read his quotes, of when he has said, he would walk the streets in Encino, just looking for a friend. I think so often.. I would have been his friend. Not becuase he was Michael Jackson King Of Pop. But, because he was Michael Jackson with the heart of gold.

You are very lucky to have gotten to see him at least once
LoveForMJJ4Ever
LoveForMJJ4Ever
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

User Points : 111

https://www.youtube.com/user/LoveForMJJ4Ever

Back to top Go down

Post  Rpoppert Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:58 pm

LoveForMJJ4Ever wrote:
Rpoppert wrote:I was very, very lucky to have gotten to see him at least once. And, I would never change that for a minute. Not to be greedy, but I do wish I could have senn him closer. Weather it be a concert, or just to see him anywhere. Just to have that one up close and personal look. Or a hug!! But, at least a look. To see those beautiful eyes for real.

You are very lucky to have gotten to see him at least once

You are right, I am very lucky, and I count my lucky stars that I did. When I admire someone, or their work, or something that they do makes me feel good, I love to be able to tell them right to their face, what they mean to me or that I love them. Or just to tell them how great I think they are. That.. I would have LOVED to been able to tell Michael. I know he heard it all the time. But, for him to hear it from a single voice with sincerity, rather then screamed amoung masses of people, I think means so much more. That's just my opinion.

But, since.. that dream will never happen, I do relish in my one time of seeing him live. And, I thank my mom so much.. becuase she was the one who saw the add in the paper for the Victory Tour, and insisted we HAD to go. When I heard about it, I of course, said, Yes, we had to go.. but I don't know if I would even had known about it, had she not seen it.
Rpoppert
Rpoppert
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down