Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone here watch American Idol?

2 posters

Go down

Does anyone here watch American Idol? Empty Does anyone here watch American Idol?

Post  Rpoppert Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:04 am

If this is not a welcome topic, I am ok if it is deleted. I had debated for days weather to start this topic or not. But, I was watching first night of auditions, and there just so happened to be a sorry excuse for a Michael impersonator. I mean, he was truly bad. I am even really, really, embarrassed to say I did not even know what MJ song he was singing. (I missed the part where he said the title of the song.) And, I am not really sure it was an MJ song. If it was, it was so bad I just could not place it. I feel like a bad MJ fan, but it just was a butchered song.

But, anyhow, I though, if anyone was interested we could have a place here to discuss AI.. or anyother TV shows people wanted. Of course we could have seperate threads if so. Or use this for AI and maybe other reality shows people might be interested in discussing. Again, if no one likes having this here, I am ok with it being deleted.

Anyhow, if anyone likes having this thread, and wishing to discuss, I will begin the discussion. Not much to say yet about this season, as it just started. But, a few good ones tonight.

For discussion sakes, if you have been an AI watcher over the years, who are some of your favorite contestants. They don't have to be winners.
Rpoppert
Rpoppert
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 272

Back to top Go down

Does anyone here watch American Idol? Empty Re: Does anyone here watch American Idol?

Post  AlyssaLovesMichael Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:59 pm

I usually don't watch too much after the auditions. I missed the first hour Tuesday night and the whole thing last night (Wednesday night). I didn't catch the person singing the MJ song, but I knew it was bound to happen.
AlyssaLovesMichael
AlyssaLovesMichael
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

User Points : 313

http://www.endless-abyss.webs.com

Back to top Go down