Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something I wrote for Michael

3 posters

Go down

Something I wrote for Michael Empty Something I wrote for Michael

Post  mjsdoggonegirl Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:03 am

I wrote this over the summer, after seeing one of Valerie's videos Smile I've been wanting to share it with someone who would understand I love you

I keep thinking about that song, "Feels Like Home." I woke up from a nap today and I started thinking about Michael and singing the song. It's such a beautiful song and so perfect. The opening is particularly fitting - "There's something in your eyes, makes me want to lose myself in your arms. There's something in your smile, makes my heart beat fast, hope this feeling lasts the rest of my life." He had just the most amazing eyes and smile, he really did. It's like he knew something the rest of us didn't and it showed up on his face. I love the quiet, thoughtful pictures of him that show his serious side, but I also love the pictures where he's smiling and laughing that show his honest to goodness joy for life - it's difficult to say which ones I like better. When he smiled, his face just lit up, and when I look at him and I see him smile it makes me light up, too. I can't see that and not be happy knowing that he was happy in that moment. I could stare into his eyes forever. When I draw pictures of him, I try to capture that magic about him and the pictures aren't bad, but there's just something missing. I guess it's his light. I look at picture after picture of him and each one - hundreds of them - is just so beautiful. I ask myself, "How can this be? How could he be this beautiful?" And the answer comes rushing to me. Because he was filled with the light and the love of God. I believe he understood it and it simply gushed out of every pore of his body. Whether he was singing or dancing or playing around or just sitting still, it poured out of him. I can picture him like that now, all lit up and peaceful. He truly was not of this earth, but we were incredibly blessed to have had him for awhile. Thank you so much to God for His beautiful creation, a living miracle, Michael Jackson. I miss him so much and I too look forward to seeing him again one day. I never felt this way about anyone before. I love you, Michael - with all my heart. Rest in peace, angel.

A star never dies and love lives forever I love you
mjsdoggonegirl
mjsdoggonegirl

User Points : 22

Back to top Go down

Something I wrote for Michael Empty Re: Something I wrote for Michael

Post  Rpoppert Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:50 am

This is beautiful!! Thank you so much for sharing. So much of what you said is how I feel. I like to write too. Sometimes poetry, sometimes, just my thoughts, like this. I have not yet been able to put down in words, what I've been feeling since MIchael left this earth. You stated it all so eloquently.
Rpoppert
Rpoppert
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 272

Back to top Go down

Something I wrote for Michael Empty Something I wrote for Michael

Post  mjsdoggonegirl Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:08 am

Thank you so much, Robin! I'm so glad you liked it - it's all from my heart Smile
mjsdoggonegirl
mjsdoggonegirl

User Points : 22

Back to top Go down

Something I wrote for Michael Empty Re: Something I wrote for Michael

Post  LittleRiaRabbit Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:31 am

Thank you that was really very beautiful. x
LittleRiaRabbit
LittleRiaRabbit
MJ Fan
MJ Fan

User Points : 99