Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Offical Going Away - Coming Back Topic

2 posters

Go down

The Offical Going Away - Coming Back Topic Empty The Offical Going Away - Coming Back Topic

Post  AlyssaLovesMichael Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:32 pm

I just thought I would make this because I'm going away soon and I've seen it on other boards. Your not required to do this, but if you want to tell people your going to be away on vacation here is where you put it. Just put the date you are going way and the date you are coming back. I hope you tell us where your going too. Very Happy Of course, once again, you don't have to say if you don't want to, but I'm sure the ones who read that you are going away are going to get curious.

On March 25 in the early evening I am leaving for Italy. It's a school trip. Of course I had to play for it, but I think it's going to be fun. I come in a week on April 2 or 3. I don't remember which. Haha! The good and bad thing is the trip is over Spring Break. I get one excused day. Friday, March 26, but the rest is my Spring Break. It's good because I won't have to catch up on all that school work, but the bad thing is that I don't get to hang out with my other friends over Spring Break. I'm probably going to miss the first Monday back because of jet lag. Well, anyways, I plan on having fun. I'll take picture! I'll try to post some on here when I get back. Smile Lets hope I don't accidentally eat meat because I can't read the language very well.
AlyssaLovesMichael
AlyssaLovesMichael
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

User Points : 313

http://www.endless-abyss.webs.com

Back to top Go down

The Offical Going Away - Coming Back Topic Empty Re: The Offical Going Away - Coming Back Topic

Post  Rpoppert Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:04 pm

This is a great idea. I was thinking about where would be a reat place to post if you are going to not be around your computer for a stretch of time, for whatever reason.

Sounds wonderful that Italy trip. I hope you have a wonderful time!!! I now you'll miss seeing your friends over Spring Break, but what a fantastic opportunity.

Looking forward to hearing about your trip when you get back.
Rpoppert
Rpoppert
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 272

Back to top Go down

The Offical Going Away - Coming Back Topic Empty Re: The Offical Going Away - Coming Back Topic

Post  AlyssaLovesMichael Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:06 pm

Rpoppert wrote:This is a great idea. I was thinking about where would be a reat place to post if you are going to not be around your computer for a stretch of time, for whatever reason.

Sounds wonderful that Italy trip. I hope you have a wonderful time!!! I now you'll miss seeing your friends over Spring Break, but what a fantastic opportunity.

Looking forward to hearing about your trip when you get back.
Yeah, I know it's like a once in a lifetime opportunity, and I figured I can hang out with my friends over summer break because I'm not going anywhere because this trip was our money for our vacation this summer. LOL! I can't wait! I can't wait to tell everyone about it there too. Very Happy
AlyssaLovesMichael
AlyssaLovesMichael
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  AlyssaLovesMichael Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:09 am

If you all didn't know already, I'm back. I'll post pictures when I get the chance to upload them and post them here. Very Happy
AlyssaLovesMichael
AlyssaLovesMichael
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Rpoppert Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:19 am

AlyssaLovesMichael wrote:If you all didn't know already, I'm back. I'll post pictures when I get the chance to upload them and post them here. Very Happy

Welcome back!! Hope you had a great time. Cannot wait to see the pictures.
Rpoppert
Rpoppert
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 272

Back to top Go down

Post  AlyssaLovesMichael Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:53 pm

Rpoppert wrote:
Welcome back!! Hope you had a great time. Cannot wait to see the pictures.

Very Happy Thank you! I hope to get them up soon too. I got tagged in a handful on facebook. LOL!
AlyssaLovesMichael
AlyssaLovesMichael
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down