Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

heartbreaking

5 posters

Go down

heartbreaking Empty heartbreaking

Post  lucylovesmjforever Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:17 pm

lucylovesmjforever
lucylovesmjforever
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 240

Back to top Go down

heartbreaking Empty Re: heartbreaking

Post  mjjisstunna95 Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:03 pm

omg awwwh thats so sad =[ poor paris, prince & blanket. they're all beautiful and well mannered kids, and very mature for their age, espically paris.

i know what you mean about the *gulp* 'jacko' thing. I'll be on youtube looking at MJ vids and people will be like "i miss you so much 'jacko' you were my hero rip king of pop" & I'm like really? You're such a big fan & MJ was your hero yet you call him a nickname he hates? wtf? Ughhh. Shocked
mjjisstunna95
mjjisstunna95
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

User Points : 46

https://www.youtube.com/user/MJJisaStunna95

Back to top Go down

Post  AlyssaLovesMichael Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:26 pm

I agree. They should have just said Jackson. Come on people it's just two more letters!!!

Paris is a very strong young lady. She is dealing with her father's death very well. She is very grown up for her age. Very smart too. I'm sure the other children are very smart too. I mean look at their father.

I don't know if that's true about they said about Blanket... I'm not so sure if I can trust La Toya's words after what she did to Michael. I under stand that she was in an abusive relationship, but I'm not sure if that is the reason why she did that. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. I don't know. I wasn't her and I wasn't there.
AlyssaLovesMichael
AlyssaLovesMichael
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

User Points : 313

http://www.endless-abyss.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rpoppert Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:58 pm

Oh, this just made me cry. Those sweet innocent chidren, having to lose their father at such a young age. So sad. Paris seems to be an amazing young lady.. I sure hope she emerges out of this strong. I hope they all do.

I just hate the Jacko nickname. Or the other one with the other word in front of it. (Sorry, I refuse to say it, because it just angers me so much. No one should be treated with that disrespect.)

I would not believe all that Latoya says. I reallty do not trust her. It may be true. Maybe not. Personally, I think Blanket has Michael's eyes. But, even if LaToya is right.. who cares? These kids are Michael's. He will always be their father. DNA does not make a parent. LOVE does.
Rpoppert
Rpoppert
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 272

Back to top Go down

Post  MJJismyPYT Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:19 pm

i know!!!
Latoya said this during the Barbara Walters Interview...I saw it on TV.
But Latoya said that michael wore all white! and one of those big gold belts he wore like in the Bad Era! she also said that Paris wears her daddy's shirts at home. Shirts that Michael use to wear. She was also saying about the Necklace that it was one of those types that match and she said that Paris said "she would never take it off"
Truely sad...poor children.
Bod bless them.

Lots of love for them
MJJismyPYT
MJJismyPYT
MJ Fan
MJ Fan

User Points : 71

Back to top Go down

Post  AlyssaLovesMichael Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:27 pm

Rpoppert wrote:Oh, this just made me cry. Those sweet innocent chidren, having to lose their father at such a young age. So sad. Paris seems to be an amazing young lady.. I sure hope she emerges out of this strong. I hope they all do.

I just hate the Jacko nickname. Or the other one with the other word in front of it. (Sorry, I refuse to say it, because it just angers me so much. No one should be treated with that disrespect.)

I would not believe all that Latoya says. I reallty do not trust her. It may be true. Maybe not. Personally, I think Blanket has Michael's eyes. But, even if LaToya is right.. who cares? These kids are Michael's. He will always be their father. DNA does not make a parent. LOVE does.

Very true! Love does make a parent. Children are adopted everyday. Those children are their children. The adoptive parents love them so much! Some people who aren't DNA related to the child make better parents than the biological parents. Either way, Michael was a terrific father. His children loved him and he loved them.
AlyssaLovesMichael
AlyssaLovesMichael
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

User Points : 313

http://www.endless-abyss.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: