Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite performence in This Is It

Go down

What was your favorite performence during the movie of This Is It?

Favorite performence in This Is It I_vote_lcap25%Favorite performence in This Is It I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Favorite performence in This Is It I_vote_lcap0%Favorite performence in This Is It I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Favorite performence in This Is It I_vote_lcap50%Favorite performence in This Is It I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
Favorite performence in This Is It I_vote_lcap0%Favorite performence in This Is It I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Favorite performence in This Is It I_vote_lcap25%Favorite performence in This Is It I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Favorite performence in This Is It Empty Favorite performence in This Is It

Post  Rpoppert Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:40 pm

With the DVD coming out soon, I was reliving in my mind the movie. So many wonderful perforemnces. I didn't list them all in this poll, but ones that stood out in my head right at this moment. Which was your favorite?

I LOVED them all of course, but I am voting for The Way You Make Me Feel. I love all of Michael's dancing, but when he dances to this song, it has always been one of my top favorites, and in the movie, it just really made me smile. I LOVE the moves in this dance. I find them EXTREMEMLY SEXY!! And, as I was watching the movie, it was the dance that solidified in my mind, that Michael could have handled these concerts with NO problem. That at age 50, he could handle the same moves he did in his 20's. To me, it showed he was truly timeless.
Rpoppert
Rpoppert
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 272

Back to top Go down