Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great high definition video

2 posters

Go down

Great high definition video Empty Great high definition video

Post  Rpoppert Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:03 am

The last few days, this YOuTuber has been putting up some awesome HD videos from the Royal Brunei concert of 1996. I kept wanting to post them here, because they are just sooooooo good. But, which one? They've all been fantastic. They quality, and details amazing. Well, I am posting this one, because there is a spot where Michael, blows a kiss to someone in the audience, and you can hear the kiss. That little sound just touches me. Plus there are some very sexy moves in this! But, I recommend, after watchihng, checking out the other videos posted this week by this YouTuber on this concert. The close ups of Michael are just astounding.

This one is his Human Nature performence:

Rpoppert
Rpoppert
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 272

Back to top Go down

Great high definition video Empty Re: Great high definition video

Post  lucylovesmjforever Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:09 am

this is so awesome thanks (:
isn't that outfit from the dangerous tour though? lol Mike your an outfit repeater :L
<3
lucylovesmjforever
lucylovesmjforever
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 240

Back to top Go down

Post  Rpoppert Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:16 pm

lucylovesmjforever wrote:this is so awesome thanks (:
isn't that outfit from the dangerous tour though? lol Mike your an outfit repeater :L
<3

Yes, it is from the Dangerous tour. The outfit that is. It seems a lot of his HIstory Tour clothes were repeats of Dangerous tour. Well, he sure knew how to recycle. Or maybe the thought was, why mess with perfection!

And, you're welcome!

Does anyone here know how to download YouTube videos? I am still not all knowing of the ins and outs of YouTube.. and some of these videos that have been coming up lately, I would love to save in some of my own personal files, rather then just on a list on YouTube?
Rpoppert
Rpoppert
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 272

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down