Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Michael Jackson Fan Day' at the O2

2 posters

Go down

'Michael Jackson Fan Day' at the O2 Empty 'Michael Jackson Fan Day' at the O2

Post  LittleRiaRabbit Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:28 pm

Hi All,

I flew to the UK for the MJ fan day at the O2. I arrived at the O2 and was told we could enter the IndigO2 for the show at 3pm. So...we queued up at 2.30 and an hour later we were inside.
Until 4pm there was a fantastic music mix which we enjoyed singing and dancing to. The show started and for the next hour and a half we had to endure performances by stage school kids....some good....some not so good. And then FINALLY Navi started...there was Navi's version of 'Brace Yourself' and the live band played a small medley of MJ's hits and Navi comes out with his dancers and starts the smooth criminal routine...I then got the shock of my life...he started singing and he as AWFUL...we walked out after the second song....and we weren't the only ones...After we left we watched streams of people walking out.
We went straight to the exhibition and it was very beautifully done! It really cheered me up after the experience we'd just had. We went into the shop and it was wonderful...MJ EVERYWHERE (even the wall paper) Very Happy
I spent way to much money and went home exhausted Very Happy
My advice...attend the exhibition and don't ever waste your money on seeing Navi!!!
LittleRiaRabbit
LittleRiaRabbit
MJ Fan
MJ Fan

User Points : 99

Back to top Go down

'Michael Jackson Fan Day' at the O2 Empty Re: 'Michael Jackson Fan Day' at the O2

Post  Rpoppert Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:52 pm

LittleRiaRabbit wrote:Hi All,

I flew to the UK for the MJ fan day at the O2. I arrived at the O2 and was told we could enter the IndigO2 for the show at 3pm. So...we queued up at 2.30 and an hour later we were inside.
Until 4pm there was a fantastic music mix which we enjoyed singing and dancing to. The show started and for the next hour and a half we had to endure performances by stage school kids....some good....some not so good. And then FINALLY Navi started...there was Navi's version of 'Brace Yourself' and the live band played a small medley of MJ's hits and Navi comes out with his dancers and starts the smooth criminal routine...I then got the shock of my life...he started singing and he as AWFUL...we walked out after the second song....and we weren't the only ones...After we left we watched streams of people walking out.
We went straight to the exhibition and it was very beautifully done! It really cheered me up after the experience we'd just had. We went into the shop and it was wonderful...MJ EVERYWHERE (even the wall paper) Very Happy
I spent way to much money and went home exhausted Very Happy

What an incredible experience!!! I so wish I could have gone. Except for the bad singer. I would not have been happy about that.

Thank you for sharing this with us. I've been anxious to hear from someone who had gone.
My advice...attend the exhibition and don't ever waste your money on seeing Navi!!!
Rpoppert
Rpoppert
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 272

Back to top Go down