Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conrad Murray being charged

3 posters

Go down

Conrad Murray being charged Empty Conrad Murray being charged

Post  lucylovesmjforever Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:13 pm

I am glad that he is finally getting charged,
but my mate told me the maximum sentence for involuntary manslaughter is 4 years,
i'm sorry but that's an effing joke,
Prince, Paris and Blanket have lost their dad, Katherine and Joe have lost their son, Janet, La Toya, Rebbie, Tito, Jermaine, Marlon, Jackie and Randy have lost their brother n his fans have lost their beloved King of Pop.
When Michael was getting accused of child molestation, the media was all over him, treating him like a criminal, without any legitimate evidence, it was disgusting
but this so called doctor is getting barely anything said about him, when in my opinion he's a murderer.
it makes me sick to my stomach :/

Conrad Murray being charged I_hate10
lucylovesmjforever
lucylovesmjforever
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 240

Back to top Go down

Conrad Murray being charged Empty Re: Conrad Murray being charged

Post  LittleRiaRabbit Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:28 am

Amen to that!!!!!!!!!!!
LittleRiaRabbit
LittleRiaRabbit
MJ Fan
MJ Fan

User Points : 99

Back to top Go down

Post  Rpoppert Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:34 pm

Oh, don't even get me started on those charges. I too cringed when I heard the maximum was only 4 years. I so wanted to go to that courthouse on MOnday with a MJ sign of love, and a protest sign for these charges. But, I couldn't get off of work. Really sickening.

I really feel.. even if they have to say there was no intent (which I don't believe for a second.. something more was going on there. Yes, there are cases where mistakes are made, but in this Dr.'s case.. no way was it just a "mistake"). But, anyhow, I really, really feel, there should have been more charges for what occured after administering the propofol. As in the poor way he handled it all. The very, late 911 call especially. That bothers me more then almost anything about this whole thing. I think he was covering is a**. And, that is where something more of these charges should have come from. IF there's a trial, which I expect there will be, I really hope something more comes up, to pump up these charges to something that isn't so wimpy.

Yes I am totally p'd off, at this whole thing. Someone is turning a blind eye somewhere, and MJ's poor family, and us the fans will not see true justice served, if this is all he is convicted of. And, I am going to be quiet for now, or I could go on and on, as when I fume, I rant.. and I have been fuming for days now.
Rpoppert
Rpoppert
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 272

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum