Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invincible:: best album of the decade

5 posters

Go down

Invincible:: best album of the decade Empty Invincible:: best album of the decade

Post  allaboutmj Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:06 am

According to Billboard.com, their readers have voted Michael Jackson's album Invincible from 2001 as the best album of the decade. Invincible was a big success when it was released 8 years ago, and it continues to rock the public votes.

Top five voted albums of the decade:

1. Michael Jackson - Invincible
2. Lady GaGa - The Fame
3. Britney Spears - Blackout
4. Taylor Swift - Taylor Swift
5. Taylor Swift - Fearless

For the complete list go to billboard.com

Big thanks to everyone that voted.
from mjjcommunity.com

allaboutmj

User Points : 40

https://www.youtube.com/kimberlyrav

Back to top Go down

Invincible:: best album of the decade Empty Re: Invincible:: best album of the decade

Post  lucylovesmjforever Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:34 am

i'll vote Smile
invincible beats the other albums by miles! Smile
lucylovesmjforever
lucylovesmjforever
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 240

Back to top Go down

Invincible:: best album of the decade Empty Invincible- best album of the decade

Post  dilly839 Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:14 am

That is awesome! Could it have been anything else? It never got the recognition it should have! This is my favorite M.J. albumn...HIStory is a close second , but anyway...Invincible is the best... got that kickbutt stuff I love about Michael. Although I am a bit biased...I think he is the best at everything, don't we all, so of course his music should be recognized as THE BEST!!
dilly839
dilly839

User Points : 5

Back to top Go down

Invincible:: best album of the decade Empty Re: Invincible:: best album of the decade

Post  Rpoppert Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:14 pm

dilly839 wrote:That is awesome! Could it have been anything else? It never got the recognition it should have! This is my favorite M.J. albumn...HIStory is a close second , but anyway...Invincible is the best... got that kickbutt stuff I love about Michael. Although I am a bit biased...I think he is the best at everything, don't we all, so of course his music should be recognized as THE BEST!!

I agree, it was the best album of ther decade, and it was so sad it did not get the recognition it deserved. I think too many people lost out on a masterpiece.

I can never say which Michel album is my favortie, because it depends on the day. But, I do think Invincible, was not just one of Michael's best albums, but one of the best albums ever of anyone.
Rpoppert
Rpoppert
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 272

Back to top Go down

Post  AlyssaLovesMichael Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:50 pm

Yeah, Invincible is the best album of the decade in my opinion. I got to give some props to Taylor Swift though; both her albums made it to the top 5. That's an amazing accomplishment for a fairly new artist.

The sad this about this is that Michael is getting all his appreciation after he passed on. I guess it's better than never though... Right?
AlyssaLovesMichael
AlyssaLovesMichael
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

User Points : 313

http://www.endless-abyss.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rpoppert Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:57 pm

Yes, better then him not getting the recognition at all. But, it really saddens me, that he didn't get all of this when he was alive. This kind of news, is something he would have LOVED.
Rpoppert
Rpoppert
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 272

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down