Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeing Michael in London 2005!

4 posters

Go down

Seeing Michael in London 2005! Empty Seeing Michael in London 2005!

Post  Human Nature James Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:15 am

This is a moment that I remember fondly...Michael was back in the UK for the first time after the trial which ended on 13th June of the same year. He was back! Words can't do justice to the excitement and relief we felt of not only seeing Michael, but seeing him looking so well compared to how ill he looked as the trial was coming to an end.

We camped outside the Dorchester, the hotel he was staying at (I happened to be working 10mins from there at the time...so I was well positioned! lol...), we sang, we danced and, every so often, Michael would come to the window. I don't think any of us had our voices after that intense week! That was also the first- and last- time I dined, courtesy of Michael Smile He was kind enough to order some 20 super-sized Pizzas for us fans outside. Pepperoni pizza never tasted so good until that day...

Anyhow, the "moment"- seen in the attached YouTube video- is the closest I ever got to Michael. I had my chance to jump right up on the car, just as my friend did (Obi...the one hugging Michael and taking a picture with his mobile at the same time! Crazy...) But I felt it disrespectful....instead, I just bathed in the energy that only Michael could radiate. Literally...you could feel his energy. It was tactile.

I also managed to pass him a tape of me performing to his songs. See that little tape in his hand towards the end of the clip?? That's the camcorder tape, the original, of my first semi-professional concert performance!

What I'd give to find out if he actually watched it.....

Human Nature James

User Points : 7

Back to top Go down

Seeing Michael in London 2005! Empty MJ in London

Post  mjsdoggonegirl Sat May 15, 2010 9:31 pm

First of all - he looked so beautiful Smile Second - what a great story! I can only imagine what it must have felt like to be that close to him I love you
mjsdoggonegirl
mjsdoggonegirl

User Points : 22

Back to top Go down

Seeing Michael in London 2005! Empty Re: Seeing Michael in London 2005!

Post  lucylovesmjforever Sun May 16, 2010 11:16 am

Wow you lucky thing Smile
<3
lucylovesmjforever
lucylovesmjforever
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 240

Back to top Go down

Post  Rpoppert Sun May 16, 2010 7:48 pm

What an amazing experience!! Thank you for sharing the video and the story. And, I agree, you lucky thing!!!!
Rpoppert
Rpoppert
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 272

Back to top Go down

Post  Human Nature James Sun May 30, 2010 5:23 pm

mjsdoggonegirl wrote:First of all - he looked so beautiful Smile Second - what a great story! I can only imagine what it must have felt like to be that close to him I love you

I remember thinking "he looks even more radiant in person"- he had a presence, an energy, oozing from him. A unique experience which will remain printed in my memory until the day I die. Gosh! I'm getting excited just remembering! lol.

Human Nature James

Back to top Go down

Post  Human Nature James Sun May 30, 2010 5:25 pm

Rpoppert wrote:What an amazing experience!! Thank you for sharing the video and the story. And, I agree, you lucky thing!!!!

You're welcome Robin Smile

Human Nature James

Back to top Go down

Post  Human Nature James Sun May 30, 2010 5:28 pm

lucylovesmjforever wrote:Wow you lucky thing Smile
<3
Razz

Human Nature James

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down