Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For All The New MJ fans, Welcome!

5 posters

Go down

For All The New MJ fans, Welcome! Empty For All The New MJ fans, Welcome!

Post  MJsFavoritePYT Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:51 pm

"I would like to speak to all of Michael Jackson's new fans.
I have come to know many loyal fans. The 'diehard' fans who have been there with Michael through the past trial never losing faith, standing beside him every step of the way. It was a long and difficult road, but we saw it through to victory. We knew our man was innocent and we fought until the end.
But we also had the awesome times and damn our man made us proud didn't he? How could he not? He was the epitome of love and goodness, I thought even a blind man could see that, but then I remember the media and the power & influence they have over people, I also realized that not all people saw Michael's purity and gentleness. They were blinded by the cloud of darkness that the media had filled their heads up with. These people were cheated of what we were fortunate to have known. I have the deepest compassion for all of Michael's new fans. so many new fans beat themselves up over not being there for Michael and the pain they feel is immeasurable. It was only 'after' Michael passed away that the media started to bring out all of Michael's achievements and goodness. A little late isn't it? Late for the people who didn't believe in Michael because of the negative stories, a little late for Michael too because who's suffering now? The new fans are. Some carry great amounts of guilt.So sad to know that these new fans lived on the same earth as Michael and didn't enjoy him. Only 'now' they know of what they lost out on. I wouldn't wish that pain on my worst enemy. Some of these new fans hurt so badly. This is all based on stories they were fed in the media. I think what's important now is that they finally know the truth and though the past cannot be rewritten, the future is at our fingertips. Now we can all join together as an even 'larger' force than ever before and keep Michael's legacy alive.

I believe that Michael sees us all right now and he's smiling.

So to all of Michael's new fans;

"Please don't beat yourself up. Michael sees you and he understands. I know in my heart he does. Remember, he's all about 'Love'! We're 'all' one family and we accept each other for who we are, not how 'long' we've loved Michael. It's not a contest.

Let's just keep Michael's name alive, his legacy alive and do what he wanted which is to spread love, watch out for our planet and to protect our children.

Like a Star @ heaven Welcome all new MJ fans!!! " Like a Star @ heaven
NOTE:
this was originaly writen by Bonnie Lamrock.
MJsFavoritePYT
MJsFavoritePYT

User Points : 9

https://www.youtube.com/user/xXUniqueDiamondXx

Back to top Go down

For All The New MJ fans, Welcome! Empty Re: For All The New MJ fans, Welcome!

Post  lucylovesmjforever Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:39 pm

totally agree with you there Smile
i'm sort of a new fan, been one for about 3 years
but i hate when MJ fans are horrible to others just because they became fans after he died, it's mean Michael wouldn't want that. I mean c'mon they can't turn back time and become a fan can they? would the older fans prefer them to be haters?
x
lucylovesmjforever
lucylovesmjforever
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 240

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleRiaRabbit Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:59 pm

[quote="lucylovesmjforever"]totally agree with you there Smile
but i hate when MJ fans are horrible to others just because they became fans after he died, it's mean Michael wouldn't want that. I mean [color=red][b]c'mon[/b][/color] they can't turn back time and become a fan can they? would the older fans prefer them to be haters?
x[/quote]

Don't you mean Sha'mone?!?! lol

Anyone who loves Michael is welcome. Everyone makes mistakes Very Happy
LittleRiaRabbit
LittleRiaRabbit
MJ Fan
MJ Fan

User Points : 99

Back to top Go down

Post  lucylovesmjforever Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:10 pm

LittleRiaRabbit wrote:
lucylovesmjforever wrote:totally agree with you there Smile
but i hate when MJ fans are horrible to others just because they became fans after he died, it's mean Michael wouldn't want that. I mean c'mon they can't turn back time and become a fan can they? would the older fans prefer them to be haters?
x

huh? i didn't mention shamone lol Smile
lucylovesmjforever
lucylovesmjforever
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  lucylovesmjforever Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:10 pm

lucylovesmjforever wrote:
LittleRiaRabbit wrote:
lucylovesmjforever wrote:totally agree with you there Smile
x

huh? i didn't mention shamone lol Smile

ohhhh i only just got the joke lol!
silly me xD
lucylovesmjforever
lucylovesmjforever
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Rpoppert Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:04 pm

I figure, however you got here as a fan or when, all that matters, is that you got here. Fans new and old are always welcome. And, actually, I think it's wonderful, that so many younger people discovered him and support him. I think it is especially great, since he wasn't so much in the limelight musically the past decade or so. So, to me that younger people are fans, and discovered him anyway, I think is amazing. And, I think, you all just rock!!!
Rpoppert
Rpoppert
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 272

Back to top Go down

Post  mjgirllover Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:36 pm

That is truth i haven alot of fans on myspace n youtube they just became fan but for example me i was a fan of michael jackson perform on the 30 anniversay speacil on cbs on his bday n i hated all my friend makin fun of him @t school n i just stay quite and now they are a fan of him common they where just makin' fun of him now became a fan i don't get it...

mjgirllover

User Points : 2

http://www.forevermjkingofpop.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down