Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ song little susie tragic true story

+2
lucylovesmjforever
MJsFavoritePYT
6 posters

Go down

MJ song little susie tragic true story Empty MJ song little susie tragic true story

Post  MJsFavoritePYT Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:22 pm

Once upon a time not too long ago there lived a little girl named Susie. She was like the child any parent would dream of, smart, sweet, and adorable. She did everything for her family but nobody loved her. Her mother was a drug dealer and her father was in a mental instituation. her older sister Anna was the only one who took care of her. Anna was the mother Susie never had and loved Susie like a daughter rather than a sister. But one day Anna was walking to the market and was hit by a truck and dies soon after in the nearby hospital. Susie cried and didn't know who would take care of her now. She starved for days and never once got to leave the cold dark house. Finally her mother died of an overdose of drugs and Susie was sent to the mountains to live with her grandfather. her grandfather raped and abused her for two whole years. One day he got drunk and left the house leaving Susie to fend for herself. She went upstairs to listen to her musicbox. Someone broke into the house to steel all of their money and vicously attacked poor Susie. When the police came to investigate, all the money was gone and Susie lie on the bottom step of the staircase, eyes roled back and blood drenching her hair, dead. After only a quick look, the men pushed Susie's body aside and continued the investigation. Her body was burned to ashes and those ashes were given to her grandfather. but only a week later he lost interest in them and dumped them into the river." -BY:lajefferson-

MJ song little susie tragic true story Gh639
little susies body very sad
MJsFavoritePYT
MJsFavoritePYT

User Points : 9

https://www.youtube.com/user/xXUniqueDiamondXx

Back to top Go down

MJ song little susie tragic true story Empty Re: MJ song little susie tragic true story

Post  lucylovesmjforever Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:29 pm

wow i didn't know the story behind the song, thank you for sharing, it's very sad Sad
lucylovesmjforever
lucylovesmjforever
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 240

Back to top Go down

MJ song little susie tragic true story Empty Re: MJ song little susie tragic true story

Post  alley95 Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:27 pm

wow. i didnt know that was true. thats so sad.!
but this is just another song that shows that mj actually cared about people.!
alley95
alley95

User Points : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  AlyssaLovesMichael Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:25 pm

When I was younger, someone told me around the time the song came out that it was true. I always cry every time I hear this song. I realize that I am so blessed to not have to deal with that. That little girl went though so much, I think it's better that she passed on. I wish should could have gone a more peaceful way, but I know she is much better off with Michael now. I'm sure they are a happy family.

By the way I'm not quite sure if that is an actual picture of Susie. But either way it's really sad. Sad
AlyssaLovesMichael
AlyssaLovesMichael
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

User Points : 313

http://www.endless-abyss.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  iL0VEMiCHAELX Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:51 am

MJsFavoritePYT wrote:Once upon a time not too long ago there lived a little girl named Susie. She was like the child any parent would dream of, smart, sweet, and adorable. She did everything for her family but nobody loved her. Her mother was a drug dealer and her father was in a mental instituation. her older sister Anna was the only one who took care of her. Anna was the mother Susie never had and loved Susie like a daughter rather than a sister. But one day Anna was walking to the market and was hit by a truck and dies soon after in the nearby hospital. Susie cried and didn't know who would take care of her now. She starved for days and never once got to leave the cold dark house. Finally her mother died of an overdose of drugs and Susie was sent to the mountains to live with her grandfather. her grandfather raped and abused her for two whole years. One day he got drunk and left the house leaving Susie to fend for herself. She went upstairs to listen to her musicbox. Someone broke into the house to steel all of their money and vicously attacked poor Susie. When the police came to investigate, all the money was gone and Susie lie on the bottom step of the staircase, eyes roled back and blood drenching her hair, dead. After only a quick look, the men pushed Susie's body aside and continued the investigation. Her body was burned to ashes and those ashes were given to her grandfather. but only a week later he lost interest in them and dumped them into the river." -BY:lajefferson-

MJ song little susie tragic true story Gh639
little susies body very sad

omg , i never knew there was a story or anything behind it.. that's so sad !! xx.
iL0VEMiCHAELX
iL0VEMiCHAELX
MJ Fan
MJ Fan

User Points : 119

https://www.youtube.com/xxkingofpopx/

Back to top Go down

Post  MJJismyPYT Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:03 pm

omg i've heard something like this a very long time ago. but i heard this was during the 70s.
i can't believe it poor little susie
MJJismyPYT
MJJismyPYT
MJ Fan
MJ Fan

User Points : 71

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down