Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bit About LoveForMJJ4Ever (On A Personal Note)

5 posters

Go down

A Bit About LoveForMJJ4Ever (On A Personal Note) Empty A Bit About LoveForMJJ4Ever (On A Personal Note)

Post  LoveForMJJ4Ever Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:38 pm

My name is Valerie (as you all know). I am sixteen years old and I attend Tottenville High School in Staten Island. I aspire to become a teacher majoring in Special Education & English, to offer help and hope to children who suffer from a learning disability like myself, and allow them to discover within themselves that they CAN do anything they want to do in life, without using their learning disability as a reason to have no determination towards success. I never gave up on myself growing up (even though there were times I wanted to) and that is the reason why I have overpowered my learning disability called Dyscalculia. I can be described as a very vibrant person, who is full of energy and very zealous towards life and challenges. I have an interest in learning new things, and I believe by learning these new things helps me better define myself as a person. I believe life is what you make it, and I always preach to enjoy life because we never truly realize what we have until it is gone forever. Another VERY important thing about me, I am a VERY massive Michael Jackson fan. I have loved Michael Jackson ever since I was about 7 or 8 years old. He is my major influence and inspiration in life, and has guided me through my darkest days with his heavenly voice, ground breaking dancing, and powerful life changing lyrics. No matter what is ever said about him, I will always support him and love him whole heartedly. He is, and always will be etched in my heart. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think about the moment that changed my life forever, the day even the angels wanted to cry. But, he lives on in my heart.

A Bit About LoveForMJJ4Ever (On A Personal Note) 2eg7dlf
LoveForMJJ4Ever
LoveForMJJ4Ever
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

User Points : 111

https://www.youtube.com/user/LoveForMJJ4Ever

Back to top Go down

A Bit About LoveForMJJ4Ever (On A Personal Note) Empty Re: A Bit About LoveForMJJ4Ever (On A Personal Note)

Post  AlyssaLovesMichael Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:04 pm

Valerie, I know you will accomplish dream job of being a Special Education and English teacher. Not only are you very bright and hardworking, you are also very passionate about what you do. Plus, I know all of your students will love you because you are very kind. I also believe that your disability made you a better, nicer, stronger person and it will make more successful with what you want to do in life. I know the future holds a lot of positive things for you, Valerie. Smile
AlyssaLovesMichael
AlyssaLovesMichael
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

User Points : 313

http://www.endless-abyss.webs.com

Back to top Go down

A Bit About LoveForMJJ4Ever (On A Personal Note) Empty Re: A Bit About LoveForMJJ4Ever (On A Personal Note)

Post  LoveForMJJ4Ever Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:47 pm

Thank you much for your encouraging words, I did not have it very easy growing up, I often had to overcome obstacle after obstacle as my childhood passed me by but I do not regret having things the way that they were. I am happy and fortunate to be where I am doing, doing as well as I am doing in school despite my disability
LoveForMJJ4Ever
LoveForMJJ4Ever
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  AlyssaLovesMichael Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:22 pm

LoveForMJJ4Ever wrote:Thank you much for your encouraging words, I did not have it very easy growing up, I often had to overcome obstacle after obstacle as my childhood passed me by but I do not regret having things the way that they were. I am happy and fortunate to be where I am doing, doing as well as I am doing in school despite my disability
Well, I kind of know how that feels, but I don't want to talk about it.... However, I know you do amazingly in school, and I, well, I don't. Not really anyways. I'm an A, B, and rarly C student.
AlyssaLovesMichael
AlyssaLovesMichael
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

User Points : 313

http://www.endless-abyss.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rpoppert Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:16 pm

Valerie, it is really nice to read a little more about you, to get to know you better. From the short time I have been watching your videos, and reading your descritions, I think you are an amazing person. I would never know you had a disability. I think there is a special light that shines in you. It comes out in your love for Michael, and even more, it comes out of you in your zest for life.

I have no doubt you will achive you dreams of being a teacher, and, you will be an amazing one at that. Thank youfor your videos. Thank you for this website. It is wonderful to have a place to come and share our passion for Michael, and celebrate his life. Or share our sorrow when needed. It's nice to be able to share all of this with people who get it.
Rpoppert
Rpoppert
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 272

Back to top Go down

Post  rfsmith93 Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:30 am

Thank you Valerie for sharing so much with us, I really appreciated getting to know you a little better as well. I also think you are very talented, your videos are wonderful, and you have a beautiful spirit, just like our beloved Michael. I too would have never known you had a disability either if you hadn't said so. My heart goes out to you, and you are a courageous person work through that.

I think you will be an amazing teacher, and that the children will enjoy your guidance and care for them. I hope it is all you have anticipated and more! Thanks for starting this site and to your friend who helped you get it started, it is great to have places to talk about our love for Michael, thanks again!
rfsmith93
rfsmith93

User Points : 7

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveForMJJ4Ever Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:02 pm

Rpoppert wrote:Valerie, it is really nice to read a little more about you, to get to know you better. From the short time I have been watching your videos, and reading your descritions, I think you are an amazing person. I would never know you had a disability. I think there is a special light that shines in you. It comes out in your love for Michael, and even more, it comes out of you in your zest for life.

I have no doubt you will achive you dreams of being a teacher, and, you will be an amazing one at that. Thank youfor your videos. Thank you for this website. It is wonderful to have a place to come and share our passion for Michael, and celebrate his life. Or share our sorrow when needed. It's nice to be able to share all of this with people who get it.

I am so glad you enjoyed reading my little descripton. Thank you so much for your delightful words about me, I sincerely appreciate all of the love I have been receiving from you along with all of my other viewers/friends. I have had to overcome a lot in my youth in order to be able to disguise my disability so well that nobody would even know I had one, I am affected in Mathematics so I am perfectly fine when it comes to reading, writing, etc...but I have to work a little harder in Math because that is where I am affected with this disability I have. I walk around with a calculator in my purse at ALL times because I get embarrassed when I cannot calculate the bill for food and other things etc in my head, but I would rather be correct than incorrect so I carry a pocket calculator.

Anyway, thanks so much for all of the support and encouragement you have given me and I am especially thankful that you enjoyed my videos for the time you've watched them along with this web site Very Happy
LoveForMJJ4Ever
LoveForMJJ4Ever
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveForMJJ4Ever Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:05 pm

rfsmith93 wrote:Thank you Valerie for sharing so much with us, I really appreciated getting to know you a little better as well. I also think you are very talented, your videos are wonderful, and you have a beautiful spirit, just like our beloved Michael. I too would have never known you had a disability either if you hadn't said so. My heart goes out to you, and you are a courageous person work through that.

I think you will be an amazing teacher, and that the children will enjoy your guidance and care for them. I hope it is all you have anticipated and more! Thanks for starting this site and to your friend who helped you get it started, it is great to have places to talk about our love for Michael, thanks again!

Thank you so much for taking my description to heart, I sincerely appreciate your interest in me. As I mentioned above, I had to overco a lot in my young life in order to be able to disguise my disability as well as I have done now.

I feel that becoming a teacher was my calling in life, along with why I was sent here. I feel God sent me here so I could go through all that I did in order to realize my calling. I must help children like myself who might not have a voice to protect them from these horrible educational systems that THINK they know it all
LoveForMJJ4Ever
LoveForMJJ4Ever
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

A Bit About LoveForMJJ4Ever (On A Personal Note) Empty Hello Valerie!

Post  Franky Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:42 pm

So glad to meet you!
Yes Keep following ur dreams! Its exactly what Michael would have wanted. I know, Michael is my inspiration too! I just keep working hard in school. cus Michael worked very hard. i couldn't have picked a better Role Model than Michael Jackson. God Bless his soul.
Love you all!

" It's All for Love, L.O.V.E."-MJ
Franky
Franky

User Points : 26

https://www.youtube.com/user/MJJismyPYT

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveForMJJ4Ever Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:19 pm

Franky wrote:So glad to meet you!
Yes Keep following ur dreams! Its exactly what Michael would have wanted. I know, Michael is my inspiration too! I just keep working hard in school. cus Michael worked very hard. i couldn't have picked a better Role Model than Michael Jackson. God Bless his soul.
Love you all!

" It's All for Love, L.O.V.E."-MJ

Thanks for reading my story and happy posting here Smile
LoveForMJJ4Ever
LoveForMJJ4Ever
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum