Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Other forms of art expression??

2 posters

Go down

Other forms of art expression?? Empty Other forms of art expression??

Post  Rpoppert Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:40 pm

I love the fan art section. As I have expressed, and others, I do not draw. Some of us though express ourselves in other ways. The creative videos of course, and sometimes writing. Weather it be poetry or essays, or stories, etc.. or maybe there are other forms of art that others use which are not coming to mind. Maybe there can be a thread for creative writing in regards to Michael, or if there are broader interests of posters, maybe some thread for other creative forms of expression. I think someone had mentioned a thread for homemade videos. That would be great! Although, I know we do have YouTube for that.. but, whatever you think is best. Just thought I would throw out the suggestion.
Rpoppert
Rpoppert
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 272

Back to top Go down

Other forms of art expression?? Empty Re: Other forms of art expression??

Post  AlyssaLovesMichael Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:29 pm

Typically, a Fanart section is all types of art, which includes writing. It also includes graphics, videos, and many other things. So, I'm sure if you posted anything like that in the Fanart section it would be fine. =) Well as long as it's Michael related. =)
AlyssaLovesMichael
AlyssaLovesMichael
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

User Points : 313

http://www.endless-abyss.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rpoppert Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:22 pm

AlyssaLovesMichael wrote:Typically, a Fanart section is all types of art, which includes writing. It also includes graphics, videos, and many other things. So, I'm sure if you posted anything like that in the Fanart section it would be fine. =) Well as long as it's Michael related. =)

Ok, sounds good. I thought maybe that would be the case, but I've seen some boards where people like to keep things seperate. So, I'd thought, I'd check before going ahead and posting.
Rpoppert
Rpoppert
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 272

Back to top Go down

Post  AlyssaLovesMichael Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:27 pm

Yeah I understand. But I don't think they want 20000000000 sections. LOL! Because Michael fans have so many ways to express their feelings for him artistically. =)
AlyssaLovesMichael
AlyssaLovesMichael
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

User Points : 313

http://www.endless-abyss.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum