Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone :)

4 posters

Go down

Hey everyone :) Empty Hey everyone :)

Post  jamileelovesmj Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:01 am

Hello everybody =D My name is Nathalia but everybody calls me Jamilee. Any who, I am 13 turning fourteen on February 18. I live in California, although I wished in New York City lol. Well I was is in Southern California , I live in Central Cali but I was visiting my aunt, the week of Michael's death. It was horrible for me, because I was basically there to experience the whole thing. The day of Michael's death I was at my aunts house watching TV, when they said the news. I just broke down, because Michael was one of those people that you knew so much about, and you could count as a friend. At around 3 pm that afternoon my aunt took me to the Encino Family Compound, it was crowded. I left a note and flowers. That day is etched in my mind, and it won't get out. My other aunt died unexpectedly of a brain tumor two weeks after him. She was a big fan, and they sang 'Smile' at her funeral. This is getting difficult to write, so I'll just start talking about me. I am pretty intelligent for my age, when I talk to people they are always surprised I'm 13. I'm always quiet in front of people, but if you know me really well, I just can't stop talking hahaha.

I own like plenty on MJ posters, CD's and more Smile

My favorite MJ song is Butterflies.

I am already starting to like this forum, and I would really like to know you all a little better. Well I got to go its 12:01 am right now, see you all later, bye! Very Happy

jamileelovesmj

User Points : 14

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone :) Empty Re: Hey everyone :)

Post  lucylovesmjforever Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:04 am

that is really sad R.I.P to both of them Sad
my experience of his death seems easy compared to everyone elses on here
lucylovesmjforever
lucylovesmjforever
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 240

Back to top Go down

Post  Rpoppert Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:52 pm

So sorry about your Aunt. I live in Southern CA also. About 20 minutes from Encino and about hour and a half from Neverland. Haven't gone to either home. But, on Sunday, 3 days after his death, I did go to Hollywood to pay respects at his star. And, I specifically took a Hollywood tour, cause I knew it would go by the house he died in. Very sad. So emotional to see the memorials on every corner of the house.
Rpoppert
Rpoppert
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 272

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveForMJJ4Ever Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:34 pm

You are so lucky you got to go and do that. I plan on coming out there for two weeks in 2011 when I can afford it. My sister (not by blood, but by heart) lives in Seattle so I am going to fly out there and then together we're going to go on a Michael-fested trip....some places include his star, Holmby Hills, the Encino Home, and Forrest Lawn (even though we cannot get into the exact place where he is) I CANNOT WAIT!
LoveForMJJ4Ever
LoveForMJJ4Ever
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

User Points : 111

https://www.youtube.com/user/LoveForMJJ4Ever

Back to top Go down

Post  lucylovesmjforever Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:56 pm

wow lucky! sounds fun xD
lucylovesmjforever
lucylovesmjforever
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 240

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveForMJJ4Ever Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:00 pm

I am thrilled for it...
LoveForMJJ4Ever
LoveForMJJ4Ever
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

User Points : 111

https://www.youtube.com/user/LoveForMJJ4Ever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum