Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction to meeeee

3 posters

Go down

Introduction to meeeee Empty Introduction to meeeee

Post  Doggymj Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:48 am

Hey im Chloe. Im 15 and have mjod (Michael Jackson Obsession disorder) (: I havent been taking his death so easily and im sorry to all the people that feel the same. i want to help myself and others on how to cope with the loss. I am here if you guys want to talk*** i hope you all had a nice christmas and nice NEW YEAR 2010 <3 Also i am a very funny person to talk to. One of my nicknames is Joesoapinhaiya yup cuz thats just how random i am Very Happy I live in New York. My other extreme passion is horses cheers I have a horse and a puppy horse= mocha puppy= minnie flower anywayyyy im gonna go so i dont bore you guys with my life

***FOLLOW MJS MISSION****

Chloe bounce

Doggymj

User Points : 3

Back to top Go down

Introduction to meeeee Empty Re: Introduction to meeeee

Post  Rpoppert Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:55 pm

I very much understand not taking Michael's death well. I've had an extremely tough time with it too. HUgs to you.
Rpoppert
Rpoppert
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 272

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveForMJJ4Ever Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:31 pm

That is why I created this forum with Nick though, I thought it would be awesome if we could all unite in our own way and kind of get through this together as a team. It is not going to be easy for any of us individually however when you have other people around you who feel the same way it DOES lighten the load!
LoveForMJJ4Ever
LoveForMJJ4Ever
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

User Points : 111

https://www.youtube.com/user/LoveForMJJ4Ever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down