Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator application

2 posters

Go down

Moderator application Empty Moderator application

Post  iL0VEMiCHAELX Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:03 am

Hey ! My name's Anna and i'm 13 years old

Have you ever moderated a forum before? -
Nope , but i do help out on other fan websites of michael ( the MJ place,the gold pants appreciation society Wink and others ) with pictures,threads etc. And as i haven't been a moderator before i'd love to be one Smile

How can you help the forum and growing community? -
I can spread word about this site via youtube,facebook,blogs,twitter,msn and i have lots of friends who are michael jackson fans aswell so they'd all love to join ( I've already told some of my friends and shown them the website ; they love it and are going to join ) And to come on here everyday and post something new ! x.

Why do you want to be a moderator, and why do you believe you deserve the position over someone else? -
I want to be a moderator because i LOVE Michael so much , ever since i first heard his music i've loved him,i love the idea of this website .. a place where fans can come together and share what they love most about Michael..the latest news..I come on here everyday and add new topics,post comments,pictures to help the site. ( p.s i love your vids val ) xx
iL0VEMiCHAELX
iL0VEMiCHAELX
MJ Fan
MJ Fan

User Points : 119

https://www.youtube.com/xxkingofpopx/

Back to top Go down

Moderator application Empty Re: Moderator application

Post  LoveForMJJ4Ever Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:59 pm

Awww thanks so much....I think I am going to give it to all of those who applied...I cannot just choose a few...I love all of you!
LoveForMJJ4Ever
LoveForMJJ4Ever
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

User Points : 111

https://www.youtube.com/user/LoveForMJJ4Ever

Back to top Go down