Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJJ Tattoos

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

MJJ Tattoos - Page 2 Empty Re: MJJ Tattoos

Post  LittleRiaRabbit Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:14 am

Go to the chemist or pharmacy and ask for Emla cream. It is usually used to numb the area for when you have injections or blood tests. Spread a good amount on the area you are having tatooed and cover it with cling film, leave it for a good hour. The skin will be numbed Very Happy

I used it myself when I had mine....unfortunately I underestimated the size of the tattoo so some of it was with feeling....ouch!!! Well worth it though Very Happy

Any more questions i'd be happy to help x
LittleRiaRabbit
LittleRiaRabbit
MJ Fan
MJ Fan

User Points : 99

Back to top Go down

Post  AlyssaLovesMichael Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:47 pm

LittleRiaRabbit wrote:Go to the chemist or pharmacy and ask for Emla cream. It is usually used to numb the area for when you have injections or blood tests. Spread a good amount on the area you are having tatooed and cover it with cling film, leave it for a good hour. The skin will be numbed Very Happy

I used it myself when I had mine....unfortunately I underestimated the size of the tattoo so some of it was with feeling....ouch!!! Well worth it though Very Happy

So you need a prescription for it? And what the heck is cling film? LOL!
AlyssaLovesMichael
AlyssaLovesMichael
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

User Points : 313

http://www.endless-abyss.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lucylovesmjforever Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:51 pm

AlyssaLovesMichael wrote:
LittleRiaRabbit wrote:Go to the chemist or pharmacy and ask for Emla cream. It is usually used to numb the area for when you have injections or blood tests. Spread a good amount on the area you are having tatooed and cover it with cling film, leave it for a good hour. The skin will be numbed Very Happy

So you need a prescription for it? And what the heck is cling film? LOL!

cling film's that clear stuff you put like sandwiches in and that, you have it in your kitchen Smile
hope that made some sorta sense lol :')

MJJ Tattoos - Page 2 Cling_10

Very Happy
lucylovesmjforever
lucylovesmjforever
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 240

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleRiaRabbit Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:54 pm

I believe it's called cellophane in the States.

For small amounts you can buy it over the counter, no prescriptions needed! Very Happy (the emla cream not the cellophane/cling film)
LittleRiaRabbit
LittleRiaRabbit
MJ Fan
MJ Fan

User Points : 99

Back to top Go down

Post  AlyssaLovesMichael Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:39 pm

LittleRiaRabbit wrote:I believe it's called cellophane in the States.

For small amounts you can buy it over the counter, no prescriptions needed! Very Happy (the emla cream not the cellophane/cling film)

Oh plastic wrap!!! xD
AlyssaLovesMichael
AlyssaLovesMichael
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

MJJ Tattoos - Page 2 Empty MJ tattoos!!

Post  dilly839 Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:03 pm

You guys are great! I want a tattoo of MJ too. Not sure what yet...something simple, I'm gonna do it myself, so it can't be like of his face or anything. I want to get a professional one done as well, but I really wanted to do one myself first. I have others I've done, but there is only so much I can reach with my right hand! My left arm is still bare :-( Waiting to get the time to do it...it takes forever, but will be well worth it! Hope to see some pics on here soon!!
dilly839
dilly839

User Points : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  lucylovesmjforever Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:08 pm

dilly839 wrote:You guys are great! I want a tattoo of MJ too. Not sure what yet...something simple, I'm gonna do it myself, so it can't be like of his face or anything. I want to get a professional one done as well, but I really wanted to do one myself first. I have others I've done, but there is only so much I can reach with my right hand! My left arm is still bare :-( Waiting to get the time to do it...it takes forever, but will be well worth it! Hope to see some pics on here soon!!

hey Smile
you're doing it yourself? isn't that kinda dangerous, unless your qualified D: , i don't know much about tattoos like but i'd go to the professional Smile
lucylovesmjforever
lucylovesmjforever
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

Back to top Go down

MJJ Tattoos - Page 2 Empty MJ tattoos!!

Post  dilly839 Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:30 pm

lucylovesmjforever wrote:
dilly839 wrote:You guys are great! I want a tattoo of MJ too. Not sure what yet...something simple, I'm gonna do it myself, so it can't be like of his face or anything. I want to get a professional one done as well, but I really wanted to do one myself first. I have others I've done, but there is only so much I can reach with my right hand! My left arm is still bare :-( Waiting to get the time to do it...it takes forever, but will be well worth it! Hope to see some pics on here soon!!

hey Smile
you're doing it yourself? isn't that kinda dangerous, unless your qualified D: , i don't know much about tattoos like but i'd go to the professional Smile

Hi! Actually it's not my first one, and I wouldn't recommend it if you don't know what you're doing...but I've been doing it for quite some time, never a problem. I admit it...quite some time would be 15 years...wow, didn't realize I was that old... It is basically the same thing, everything is sterile, I just don't have a studio! Just have to get a license, but going to school for something else right now... I'm gonna go to a pro too, I want a portrait done of him, don't trust myself for that one...but finding someone who can do that will be tough. This is my little thing for him.
dilly839
dilly839

User Points : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  lucylovesmjforever Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:34 pm

dilly839 wrote:

hey Smile

Hi! Actually it's not my first one, and I wouldn't recommend it if you don't know what you're doing...but I've been doing it for quite some time, never a problem. I admit it...quite some time would be 15 years...wow, didn't realize I was that old... It is basically the same thing, everything is sterile, I just don't have a studio! Just have to get a license, but going to school for something else right now... I'm gonna go to a pro too, I want a portrait done of him, don't trust myself for that one...but finding someone who can do that will be tough. This is my little thing for him.

ohh Smile , well that's cool then ;D
lucylovesmjforever
lucylovesmjforever
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  AlyssaLovesMichael Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:34 pm

hey Smile
Same here...
AlyssaLovesMichael
AlyssaLovesMichael
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Rpoppert Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:35 am

AlyssaLovesMichael wrote:
hey Smile
Same here...

Me too.. wow, you are a brave person to do it yourself. Good luck, and can't wait to see what you come up with.
Rpoppert
Rpoppert
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 272

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: