Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Era did Michael look hottest in?

+2
Rpoppert
AlyssaLovesMichael
6 posters

Go down

What Era did Michael look hottest in?

What Era did Michael look hottest in? I_vote_lcap10%What Era did Michael look hottest in? I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
What Era did Michael look hottest in? I_vote_lcap0%What Era did Michael look hottest in? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What Era did Michael look hottest in? I_vote_lcap30%What Era did Michael look hottest in? I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]
What Era did Michael look hottest in? I_vote_lcap40%What Era did Michael look hottest in? I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]
What Era did Michael look hottest in? I_vote_lcap0%What Era did Michael look hottest in? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What Era did Michael look hottest in? I_vote_lcap20%What Era did Michael look hottest in? I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 10

What Era did Michael look hottest in? Empty What Era did Michael look hottest in?

Post  AlyssaLovesMichael Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:59 pm

I started with the Off The Wall Era because that's the first time that he was alone that it wouldn't be you know... BAD to like him in that way. xD

I know it's hard but try to just pick one.
AlyssaLovesMichael
AlyssaLovesMichael
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

User Points : 313

http://www.endless-abyss.webs.com

Back to top Go down

What Era did Michael look hottest in? Empty Re: What Era did Michael look hottest in?

Post  Rpoppert Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:30 pm

A really difficult choice. I chose the Dangerous era.. although I was quite torn between that and the Bad era. Yet, I loved the Thriller era look too. These polls, are just really tough to choose just one. But, I did choose the Dangerous area, since I was so torn.. the hair was the deciding factor for me. I most often like Michael with the longer hair.. short is good. Longer is sexy!!
Rpoppert
Rpoppert
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 272

Back to top Go down

What Era did Michael look hottest in? Empty Re: What Era did Michael look hottest in?

Post  LittleRiaRabbit Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:23 pm

It's too hard to decide.....It's between bad and dangerous!
Bad, he was sexy and hot
Dangerous, he was dirty, sexy and hot!!!

What am I saying....he was always HOT!!!
LittleRiaRabbit
LittleRiaRabbit
MJ Fan
MJ Fan

User Points : 99

Back to top Go down

Post  AlyssaLovesMichael Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:45 pm

LittleRiaRabbit wrote:It's too hard to decide.....It's between bad and dangerous!
Bad, he was sexy and hot

Yes I agree he was always HOTTTTTTT!!!! xD

Cool someone picked Invincible. That's the only one I can really remember. I can remember a little from HIStory, and nothing from Dangerous... I was a newborn for Dangerous.
I only remember from videos and stuff I saw when I got older.
AlyssaLovesMichael
AlyssaLovesMichael
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  iL0VEMiCHAELX Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:50 am

i picked invinciblee [:
my first cd of mikeyy lol x
and i think he was dayum sexy
iL0VEMiCHAELX
iL0VEMiCHAELX
MJ Fan
MJ Fan

User Points : 119

https://www.youtube.com/xxkingofpopx/

Back to top Go down

Post  AlyssaLovesMichael Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:00 pm

iL0VEMiCHAELX wrote:i picked invinciblee [:
Yes, he was... Always. king
AlyssaLovesMichael
AlyssaLovesMichael
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Franky Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:13 pm

haha! yes mee too! His invincible album was the first one i ever bought!!! i was only 11 then.
hehee
Franky
Franky

User Points : 26

https://www.youtube.com/user/MJJismyPYT

Back to top Go down

Post  AlyssaLovesMichael Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:05 pm

Thriller was the first MJ album I got.... I don't remember when I got it though...
AlyssaLovesMichael
AlyssaLovesMichael
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Rpoppert Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:25 pm

LittleRiaRabbit wrote:It's too hard to decide.....It's between bad and dangerous!
Bad, he was sexy and hot

I like this description!!! I do think though, the dirty, sexy and hot.. ran over from Dangerous right into the History era, and beyond. See.. much too tough to pick!!!

My first album I bought was Off The Wall.. I guess I am really dating myself. And, well, actually, my mom bought Off The Wall. But, I pretty much adopted it. Thriller, I actually bought. This wil be very funny.. both of these albums, I bought in Vinyl. Later replaced by cassette tapes, then CD's. Wow.. I've really dated myself now.
Rpoppert
Rpoppert
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 272

Back to top Go down

Post  AlyssaLovesMichael Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:59 pm

Rpoppert wrote:

I like this description!!! I do think though, the dirty, sexy and hot.. ran over from Dangerous right into the History era, and beyond. See.. much too tough to pick!!!

My first album I bought was Off The Wall.. I guess I am really dating myself. And, well, actually, my mom bought Off The Wall. But, I pretty much adopted it. Thriller, I actually bought. This wil be very funny.. both of these albums, I bought in Vinyl. Later replaced by cassette tapes, then CD's. Wow.. I've really dated myself now.

Haha! Well, if your Vinyl is in pretty much mint condition, you could probably get some good cash if you ever needed it. I'd probably keep myself, because I'm selfish like that. Razz
AlyssaLovesMichael
AlyssaLovesMichael
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  iL0VEMiCHAELX Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:43 am

Franky wrote:

haha! yes mee too! His invincible album was the first one i ever bought!!! i was only 11 then.
hehee

wickeed Very Happy. i was 1o =) .. it was in the summer and we were at a car boot sale.. Lolz and i was looking through the cds and guess what i found.. MJ-INVINCIBLEE! hahaa
just had to have it ♥️
and my whole family knows im crazy about him so at x-mas + my birthday they send me lots of mj stuff.. especially my uncle x).
iL0VEMiCHAELX
iL0VEMiCHAELX
MJ Fan
MJ Fan

User Points : 119

https://www.youtube.com/xxkingofpopx/

Back to top Go down

Post  livyjackson Thu May 20, 2010 11:49 pm

Mmm...that's hard! I would have to say Bad or Dangerous. He looked so cute and sexy in Dangerous and he looked so bad and sexy in the Bad era! Personally when he was lighter and wore the eyeliner, it made those gorgeous doe eyes of his really pop! But of course he's gorgeous in every era! I love you
livyjackson
livyjackson

User Points : 13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down