Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Probably the Only Guy on This Forum ~ MJFanboy

5 posters

Go down

Probably the Only Guy on This Forum ~ MJFanboy Empty Probably the Only Guy on This Forum ~ MJFanboy

Post  MJFanboy Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:59 pm

Well as Valeria and Alyssa did-I'll start with my name...its Zack Very Happy

I am 15 going 16 years old and attend Westminster Academy located in Elgin, Illinois. I am proud to say that I have been a Michael Jackson fan since his tragic death. And I am also proud to say I am probably the only guy on this forum lol. Well here comes the long and boring part about my sad life so you can just skip a few sentences Cool

I was born in Orange County, California but at the age of five, moved to my present home in Chicago. My dad brought home a Michael Jackson DVD one day. Me being the naive little boy that I was, wondered who this character was. My dad stuck the DVD in and I my eyes were attached to the screen as a man danced acrossed it with talent and grace like no other. I got off the couch and sat right in front of my television, because something about him made me hooked. After the DVD was over, my life had changed. I was a Michael Jackson fan...then and forever. My first album of his that I ever bought was the Jackson 5 Christmas Album, which was followed by Thriller, Bad, Dangerous, and Invincible. I came to realize that Mike wasn't just an awesome dancer, but an incredible person. He made me want to change the world and make it a better place. He made me care more for the music industry, along with acting and writing and...well everything that I do now. But on the day of June 25th, 2009...my world stopped. I was devistated far beyond anyother day of my life. Michael was like the good brother I never had, the close farther I always wanted, and the bestfriend I always needed. No words can ever describe my loss...our loss. I can't say I am just a fan...I am more of a friend, even though I never got the chance to meet him. There was just something about him that made me feel as though he were my pal. My life began to fall apart as I saw my parents divorce, my older sister divorce...and my family loose the money we strived on.

After Mike's passing I began to collect more memorbilia. It started with tribute magazines and newspapers but has grown to several biographies, tribute books, vinyl album (Including the original 1980's Thriller, now worth $200 and up.), posters, CD, MP3's, knives, lighters, shirts ect. Plus I have made my very own youtube account, deticated to him. So I will end this saying: My name is Zack, I am a Michael Jackson Fanatic. Who are you?
MJFanboy
MJFanboy

User Points : 24

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheMJFanboy

Back to top Go down

Probably the Only Guy on This Forum ~ MJFanboy Empty Re: Probably the Only Guy on This Forum ~ MJFanboy

Post  Rpoppert Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:05 pm

Welcome Zack. And, I think it's refreshing to have a guy here. I love your story. And, we understand how you feel. Losing Michael, is just beyond comprehension. It blows my mind. I think you'll find a lot of comfort here, sharing with other fans. Our love and our grief.

What is your YouTube channel? I would love to check it out.
Rpoppert
Rpoppert
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 272

Back to top Go down

Probably the Only Guy on This Forum ~ MJFanboy Empty Re: Probably the Only Guy on This Forum ~ MJFanboy

Post  MJFanboy Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:14 pm

Rpoppert wrote:Welcome Zack. And, I think it's refreshing to have a guy here. I love your story. And, we understand how you feel. Losing Michael, is just beyond comprehension. It blows my mind. I think you'll find a lot of comfort here, sharing with other fans. Our love and our grief.

What is your YouTube channel? I would love to check it out.

Thank you so much for reply. My Youtube channel is actually TheMJFanboy, my current video is a contest for the best Michael tribute artist. Add if you want Smile
MJFanboy
MJFanboy

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveForMJJ4Ever Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:09 pm

MJFanboy wrote:Well as Valeria and Alyssa did-I'll start with my name...its Zack Very Happy

I am 15 going 16 years old and attend Westminster Academy located in Elgin, Illinois. I am proud to say that I have been a Michael Jackson fan since his tragic death. And I am also proud to say I am probably the only guy on this forum lol. Well here comes the long and boring part about my sad life so you can just skip a few sentences Cool

I was born in Orange County, California but at the age of five, moved to my present home in Chicago. My dad brought home a Michael Jackson DVD one day. Me being the naive little boy that I was, wondered who this character was. My dad stuck the DVD in and I my eyes were attached to the screen as a man danced acrossed it with talent and grace like no other. I got off the couch and sat right in front of my television, because something about him made me hooked. After the DVD was over, my life had changed. I was a Michael Jackson fan...then and forever. My first album of his that I ever bought was the Jackson 5 Christmas Album, which was followed by Thriller, Bad, Dangerous, and Invincible. I came to realize that Mike wasn't just an awesome dancer, but an incredible person. He made me want to change the world and make it a better place. He made me care more for the music industry, along with acting and writing and...well everything that I do now. But on the day of June 25th, 2009...my world stopped. I was devistated far beyond anyother day of my life. Michael was like the good brother I never had, the close farther I always wanted, and the bestfriend I always needed. No words can ever describe my loss...our loss. I can't say I am just a fan...I am more of a friend, even though I never got the chance to meet him. There was just something about him that made me feel as though he were my pal. My life began to fall apart as I saw my parents divorce, my older sister divorce...and my family loose the money we strived on.

After Mike's passing I began to collect more memorbilia. It started with tribute magazines and newspapers but has grown to several biographies, tribute books, vinyl album (Including the original 1980's Thriller, now worth $200 and up.), posters, CD, MP3's, knives, lighters, shirts ect. Plus I have made my very own youtube account, deticated to him. So I will end this saying: My name is Zack, I am a Michael Jackson Fanatic. Who are you?

Beautiful, I loved reading about you Zack
LoveForMJJ4Ever
LoveForMJJ4Ever
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

User Points : 111

https://www.youtube.com/user/LoveForMJJ4Ever

Back to top Go down

Post  MJFanboy Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:26 pm

LoveForMJJ4Ever wrote: Beautiful, I loved reading about you Zack

Thank you Valerie! And thank you for your youtube videos. There's just something about them that makes me feel even more proud to be an MJ fan Smile
MJFanboy
MJFanboy

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveForMJJ4Ever Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:38 pm

MJFanboy wrote:
LoveForMJJ4Ever wrote: Beautiful, I loved reading about you Zack

Thank you Valerie! And thank you for your youtube videos. There's just something about them that makes me feel even more proud to be an MJ fan Smile

Awwwwwwwwwwwww YOU ARE WAY to sweet to me, you have me on the verge of tears over here!! Sad
LoveForMJJ4Ever
LoveForMJJ4Ever
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Probably the Only Guy on This Forum ~ MJFanboy Empty hi zack

Post  MJJismyPYT Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:31 am

Thanks for sharing your life with us.

MY MJ BROTHER! haha...WE is all just one big MJ FAMILY!!!
Very Happy Smile Very Happy
MJJismyPYT
MJJismyPYT
MJ Fan
MJ Fan

User Points : 71

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveForMJJ4Ever Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:19 pm

^^^ agreed ^^ One of my many motives while creating this forum was to turn fanship into FRIENDship
LoveForMJJ4Ever
LoveForMJJ4Ever
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Trang Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:50 pm

Hey, forget to join when the forum was created (lol). Men power, LETS PROTEST THE BITCHES WHO SAY MJ WAS GAY.

Chris Trang

User Points : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down