Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Thriller" Inducted Into The National Film Registry of the Library of Congress

2 posters

Go down

"Thriller" Inducted Into The National Film Registry of the Library of Congress Empty "Thriller" Inducted Into The National Film Registry of the Library of Congress

Post  MJFanboy Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:50 pm

"Thriller" Has becomes the first Music Video to be inducted into the National Film Registry of the Library of Congress! The United States Library of Congress has officially inducted Michael Jackson's "Thriller" into the National Film Registry, making it the first music video ever to be added to the archives and only one of a few hundred films that have had the honor of being a part of the Registry. Wow, what an honor this is!
MJFanboy
MJFanboy

User Points : 24

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheMJFanboy

Back to top Go down

"Thriller" Inducted Into The National Film Registry of the Library of Congress Empty Re: "Thriller" Inducted Into The National Film Registry of the Library of Congress

Post  Rpoppert Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:04 pm

I had heard about this a few days ago, but didn't post, because I didn't have the exact wording of where it was being inducted to. Thank you for posting the info.

I agree it is such an honor. Amazing accomplishment. But, yet it makes me very, very sad. Yes, I am so happy he is being honored this way. But, I really wish this would have been done while Michael was still alive. Something like this, he needed to know about. It would have made him so happy. I am still thrilled it is happening, but, I'd have been happier, knowing the joy it would have brought Michael. Well, I cheer this on!!! It is a true testimonial, to the incredible talent Michael was. I for one am so very proud to be a Michael fan!
Rpoppert
Rpoppert
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 272

Back to top Go down