Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's your second favourite Jackson?

+3
mjjisstunna95
AlyssaLovesMichael
LittleRiaRabbit
7 posters

Go down

Second Favourite Jackson

Who's your second favourite Jackson? I_vote_lcap0%Who's your second favourite Jackson? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who's your second favourite Jackson? I_vote_lcap0%Who's your second favourite Jackson? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Who's your second favourite Jackson? I_vote_lcap11%Who's your second favourite Jackson? I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Who's your second favourite Jackson? I_vote_lcap89%Who's your second favourite Jackson? I_vote_rcap 89% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 9

Who's your second favourite Jackson? Empty Who's your second favourite Jackson?

Post  LittleRiaRabbit Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:45 pm

Another one just for fun...
LittleRiaRabbit
LittleRiaRabbit
MJ Fan
MJ Fan

User Points : 99

Back to top Go down

Who's your second favourite Jackson? Empty Re: Who's your second favourite Jackson?

Post  AlyssaLovesMichael Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:58 pm

I have to say Janet because I L.O.V.E. her music too. king
AlyssaLovesMichael
AlyssaLovesMichael
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

User Points : 313

http://www.endless-abyss.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Who's your second favourite Jackson? Empty Re: Who's your second favourite Jackson?

Post  mjjisstunna95 Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:17 pm

I chose Janet also. =D But I also like Katherine, Tito, Jackie, Marlon and Jermaine. =D
mjjisstunna95
mjjisstunna95
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

User Points : 46

https://www.youtube.com/user/MJJisaStunna95

Back to top Go down

Post  lucylovesmjforever Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:55 pm

Janet by far, she's my favorite female singer Smile
lucylovesmjforever
lucylovesmjforever
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 240

Back to top Go down

Post  AlyssaLovesMichael Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:10 pm

mjjisstunna95 wrote:I chose Janet also. =D But I also like Katherine, Tito, Jackie, Marlon and Jermaine. =D
I agree with you except for Jermaine.... He's agrivating me. It seems like he's been trying to bring attention to himself since Michael died. When I started felling that way I found out Marlon, Tito, and Jackie felt the same way. Really, I love them all except Joe. I will never like him. La Toya and Jermaine kinda aggravate me.
AlyssaLovesMichael
AlyssaLovesMichael
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Rpoppert Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:21 pm

AlyssaLovesMichael wrote:
mjjisstunna95 wrote:I chose Janet also. =D But I also like Katherine, Tito, Jackie, Marlon and Jermaine. =D
I agree with you except for Jermaine.... He's agrivating me. It seems like he's been trying to bring attention to himself since Michael died. When I started felling that way I found out Marlon, Tito, and Jackie felt the same way. Really, I love them all except Joe. I will never like him. La Toya and Jermaine kinda aggravate me.

I choose Janet too, because I have always liked her music. I have always though loved all of the Jackson 5.. well, I guess you have to say Jacksons because that would include Randy too. I love Katherine too. I used to really like Jermaine also back in the 80's, but I have to agree, about how much attention he has been bringing to himself since Michael's death. It's kind of turned me off of him. But, not completley, because, I know he really loves his brother, and misses him. LaToya.. well, I don't really have much to say about her. I do love the whole family excvept for Joe, just some more then others. Janet though being my favorite after Michael.
Rpoppert
Rpoppert
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 272

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleRiaRabbit Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:51 pm

[quote="AlyssaLovesMichael"][quote="mjjisstunna95"]I chose Janet also. =D But I also like Katherine, Tito, Jackie, Marlon and Jermaine. =D[/quote]
I agree with you except for Jermaine.... He's agrivating me. It seems like he's been trying to bring attention to himself since Michael died. When I started felling that way I found out Marlon, Tito, and Jackie felt the same way. Really, I love them all except Joe. I will never like him. La Toya and Jermaine kinda aggravate me.[/quote]

Jermaine bothers the hell outta me! I mean the guy i EVERYWHERE!!!
LaToya...I have never been able to forgive her for what she did to Michael.
Joseph....that's a tough one! I hate how he treated his kids and like Jermaine he is everywhere trying to make it big from MJ's death...but there would have been no Michael if there were no Joseph.
LittleRiaRabbit
LittleRiaRabbit
MJ Fan
MJ Fan

User Points : 99

Back to top Go down

Post  AlyssaLovesMichael Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:36 pm

Rpoppert wrote:

I choose Janet too, because I have always liked her music. I have always though loved all of the Jackson 5.. well, I guess you have to say Jacksons because that would include Randy too. I love Katherine too. I used to really like Jermaine also back in the 80's, but I have to agree, about how much attention he has been bringing to himself since Michael's death. It's kind of turned me off of him. But, not completley, because, I know he really loves his brother, and misses him. LaToya.. well, I don't really have much to say about her. I do love the whole family excvept for Joe, just some more then others. Janet though being my favorite after Michael.

Yes, I 100% agree with you about Jermaine. Joe however, yes, I hate him for what he did to the kids, but I kinda have to thank him. Without him, none of them would be in show business.... I guess everything happens for a reason right?
AlyssaLovesMichael
AlyssaLovesMichael
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  AlyssaLovesMichael Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:38 pm

LittleRiaRabbit wrote:

Jermaine bothers the hell outta me! I mean the guy i EVERYWHERE!!!
LaToya...I have never been able to forgive her for what she did to Michael.
Joseph....that's a tough one! I hate how he treated his kids and like Jermaine he is everywhere trying to make it big from MJ's death...but there would have been no Michael if there were no Joseph.

Whoa! I kinda said the same thing before I even saw what you said in my last post. lol! I agree 120% with what you just said. I feel EXACTLY the same way!
AlyssaLovesMichael
AlyssaLovesMichael
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Rpoppert Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:55 pm

AlyssaLovesMichael wrote:
Rpoppert wrote:

Yes, I 100% agree with you about Jermaine. Joe however, yes, I hate him for what he did to the kids, but I kinda have to thank him. Without him, none of them would be in show business.... I guess everything happens for a reason right?

I know.. Joe, liking not liking him, is tough. I know, he is the reason we got J5 and of course Michael. I don't agree with his methods, except for his never giving up on getting them noticed. Then again.. no matter what Michael had the talent. Would he have put himself out there later in life to be in show business, had they not had their start? Of course, we dont' know. I like to think, Michael was born to perform, and somehow, even had his father not pushed them, Michael would have made it into the business. And, it would have been HIS way, in HIS time. But.. I can't imagine this world without J5, or the history that is Michael's.

I don't like how Joe treated those boys. Nor how he has handled the media since Michael's death. But, I suppose there should be some gratitiude in there somewhere.
Rpoppert
Rpoppert
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 272

Back to top Go down

Post  AlyssaLovesMichael Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:04 pm

Rpoppert wrote:
I know.. Joe, liking not liking him, is tough. I know, he is the reason we got J5 and of course Michael. I don't agree with his methods, except for his never giving up on getting them noticed. Then again.. no matter what Michael had the talent. Would he have put himself out there later in life to be in show business, had they not had their start? Of course, we dont' know. I like to think, Michael was born to perform, and somehow, even had his father not pushed them, Michael would have made it into the business. And, it would have been HIS way, in HIS time. But.. I can't imagine this world without J5, or the history that is Michael's.

I don't like how Joe treated those boys. Nor how he has handled the media since Michael's death. But, I suppose there should be some gratitiude in there somewhere.

Of course Michael always had the talent, but just because you have talent, you don't have to go into the business. Plus with Michael's personality I'm not sure if he would have been able to do it himself to begin with. You have to be really aggressive, mean, tough, and persistent aside from having talent. Don't get me wrong Michael had some of those, but he was surely not mean and aggressive, but Joe, however, is. I think Michael had too much of a kind nature to make it into the business by himself. Plus he learned so many things as a child that helped him with his career as he got older. I'm not saying there is no way he could have done it, because he could, but it DEFINITELY would have different.
I'm a strong believer in that everything happens for a reason. Although they all had to suffer a lot, we got amazing benefits from it. Plus, I know Michael wouldn't have changed his past, because if he did, he wouldn't have been the same.
I agree with you about Joe now about how he handled Michael's death and how he treated them as children.
AlyssaLovesMichael
AlyssaLovesMichael
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  iL0VEMiCHAELX Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:33 pm

JAANEET deffo<33.
iL0VEMiCHAELX
iL0VEMiCHAELX
MJ Fan
MJ Fan

User Points : 119

https://www.youtube.com/xxkingofpopx/

Back to top Go down

Post  lucylovesmjforever Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:37 pm

iL0VEMiCHAELX wrote:JAANEET deffo<33.

My first name aint baby, it's Janet Miss Jackson if your nasty Smile
i lovee her Smile
lucylovesmjforever
lucylovesmjforever
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 240

Back to top Go down

Who's your second favourite Jackson? Empty Fav second Jackson

Post  livyjackson Fri May 21, 2010 12:20 am

I would say one of the kids if they were up there, because after MJ comes his children of course, but scince they weren't I say Latoya. I like her second best because she's always hated on and made fun of. I've always been a fan of the under dogs. Yeah, she made some pretty bad choices in the past, but look at her family. Michael even talked about the troubles in the family. I can see where it could drive a person to do some pretty crazy things...but like the Jackson's say "Family is family and the most importnant thing in life is your family." I just love Latoya because she's so pretty, and I love her soft spoken voice (of course all the Jackson besides Joe have soft voices). She just seems like a really sweet loving person based on everything I've read and seen on her. I also like Janet, but she seems so reserved at times it's hard for me to really understand her, which is understandable seeing as though she probably wants her privacy. I just love how Latoya lets all us fans know what the latest news is in the Jackson family... Smile I love you
livyjackson
livyjackson

User Points : 13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down