Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite article of clothing/or accessory?

+2
AlyssaLovesMichael
Rpoppert
6 posters

Go down

What is you favorite Michael article of clothing/accessory?

Favorite article of clothing/or accessory? I_vote_lcap55%Favorite article of clothing/or accessory? I_vote_rcap 55% 
[ 6 ]
Favorite article of clothing/or accessory? I_vote_lcap0%Favorite article of clothing/or accessory? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Favorite article of clothing/or accessory? I_vote_lcap0%Favorite article of clothing/or accessory? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Favorite article of clothing/or accessory? I_vote_lcap18%Favorite article of clothing/or accessory? I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
Favorite article of clothing/or accessory? I_vote_lcap18%Favorite article of clothing/or accessory? I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
Favorite article of clothing/or accessory? I_vote_lcap9%Favorite article of clothing/or accessory? I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 11

Favorite article of clothing/or accessory? Empty Favorite article of clothing/or accessory?

Post  Rpoppert Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:08 pm

Which of Michael's signature looks is your favorite?

I know.. really tough. I LOVE the fedora, and will probably be my choice, but who can beat the gold pants, or the long shirts, blowing in the wind? And, the socks.. I just loved everytime Michael wore those socks! Just so him.
Rpoppert
Rpoppert
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 272

Back to top Go down

Favorite article of clothing/or accessory? Empty Re: Favorite article of clothing/or accessory?

Post  Rpoppert Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:11 pm

Ok.. I chose fedora. I just think it is so sexy on Michael. I love fedoras, and nobody wears them luike Michael. But.. all of these, well, they are favs. My second choice was the long shirt over t-shirt. I always liked that look on Michael. The fitted t-shirt.. then, the shirt flowing around him, or behind him, depending on how he moved. <sigh>
Rpoppert
Rpoppert
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

Back to top Go down

Favorite article of clothing/or accessory? Empty Re: Favorite article of clothing/or accessory?

Post  AlyssaLovesMichael Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:22 pm

That was hard. I was stuck between fedora, glove, and the gold pants.

I ended up picking up the fedora because the fedora usually means curly hair and I L.O.V.E. his curly hair! Very Happy Plus he made fedoras popular and I love my fedoras! Too bad my heads so big that they don't like to stay on. xD
AlyssaLovesMichael
AlyssaLovesMichael
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

User Points : 313

http://www.endless-abyss.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  iL0VEMiCHAELX Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:16 am

i lovee the fedora and deffo them gold pants.. but i chose buckles hehehe (:
because i love how when he moves they all like "move with him" and the sounds they make ;p and he looks hooott ! lol!

Favorite article of clothing/or accessory? Mj-bad10

Favorite article of clothing/or accessory? Michae18

Favorite article of clothing/or accessory? 28808410
iL0VEMiCHAELX
iL0VEMiCHAELX
MJ Fan
MJ Fan

User Points : 119

https://www.youtube.com/xxkingofpopx/

Back to top Go down

Post  MJJismyPYT Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:11 pm

i had to go with the "sparkley Jackets" omg they are so rare. no one wares sparkley jackets like mikey!!!!

but here's a pic of his cool clothes and accesories!!!!
bounce

Favorite article of clothing/or accessory? Histor10
MJJismyPYT
MJJismyPYT
MJ Fan
MJ Fan

User Points : 71

Back to top Go down

Post  Rpoppert Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:42 pm

MJJismyPYT wrote:i had to go with the "sparkley Jackets" omg they are so rare. no one wares sparkley jackets like mikey!!!!

bounce

Wow.. that is a really cool picture!
Rpoppert
Rpoppert
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  iL0VEMiCHAELX Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:53 am

MJJismyPYT wrote:i had to go with the "sparkley Jackets" omg they are so rare. no one wares sparkley jackets like mikey!!!!

bounce

lol idk y but i love how the glove and fedora are posed on top , and i agree with Rpoppert it's an awesome pic , i hadn't seen it before Smile
iL0VEMiCHAELX
iL0VEMiCHAELX
MJ Fan
MJ Fan

User Points : 119

https://www.youtube.com/xxkingofpopx/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rpoppert Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:09 am

iL0VEMiCHAELX wrote:

bounce

lol idk y but i love how the glove and fedora are posed on top , and i agree with Rpoppert it's an awesome pic , i hadn't seen it before Smile

That is exactly what I thought so cool about the pic, the glove and fedora. It really is a great picture. I have to admit though, it put a few tears in my eyes. Not sure where it is from or when taken, but it kind of gives me the feeling of some kind of rememberance, or a tribute of some sort.
Rpoppert
Rpoppert
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

Back to top Go down

Favorite article of clothing/or accessory? Empty clothing/accessories

Post  mjsdoggonegirl Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:08 am

I love the fedoras and the tuxedo pants and the shoes - everything looked better on MJ! I love you
mjsdoggonegirl
mjsdoggonegirl

User Points : 22

Back to top Go down

Favorite article of clothing/or accessory? Empty MJ

Post  livyjackson Thu May 20, 2010 11:52 pm

That's hard, but I'd have to say the buckles! Especially in Bad. They were way sexy! I like the glasses too but then at the same time I hate them because they cover his beautiful eyes! I love you
livyjackson
livyjackson

User Points : 13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down