Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is MJ really dead?

+2
AlyssaLovesMichael
LittleRiaRabbit
6 posters

Go down

What do you think?

Is MJ really dead? I_vote_lcap86%Is MJ really dead? I_vote_rcap 86% 
[ 6 ]
Is MJ really dead? I_vote_lcap0%Is MJ really dead? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Is MJ really dead? I_vote_lcap14%Is MJ really dead? I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Is MJ really dead? I_vote_lcap0%Is MJ really dead? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Is MJ really dead? Empty Is MJ really dead?

Post  LittleRiaRabbit Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:23 am

HI All,

I have been watching some videos on youtube. There are people 'analysing' clues that they believe show that MJ's death was a hoax.

I was just wondering what you're opinions were on this subject.

Please note that I do not wish to upset anyone with this poll.
LittleRiaRabbit
LittleRiaRabbit
MJ Fan
MJ Fan

User Points : 99

Back to top Go down

Is MJ really dead? Empty Re: Is MJ really dead?

Post  AlyssaLovesMichael Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:39 pm

I don't know what's going on with this. So many things about Michael's death don't add up, but I'm not sure what to thing. Part of me says he's dead wall another part of me says he has been living a private life for a while now. Parts of 'This Is It' doesn't even look like him. I really don't know.
AlyssaLovesMichael
AlyssaLovesMichael
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

User Points : 313

http://www.endless-abyss.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleRiaRabbit Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:57 pm

[quote="AlyssaLovesMichael"]I don't know what's going on with this. So many things about Michael's death don't add up, but I'm not sure what to thing. Part of me says he's dead wall another part of me says he has been living a private life for a while now. Parts of 'This Is It' doesn't even look like him. I really don't know.[/quote]

The fact that a lot of time it was difficult to tell as he wore glasses.
There were scenes when I knew definately it was him....but some I was very confused!
LittleRiaRabbit
LittleRiaRabbit
MJ Fan
MJ Fan

User Points : 99

Back to top Go down

Post  lucylovesmjforever Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:23 pm

this is my personal opinion, i believe he passed away on 25th June as:
1. I don't believe he is the type of person who would fake his death he wouldn't do this to his family/friends/fans, his family are clearly devastated and i believe any death of a superstar has conspiracy theories about it, i mean just look at Elvis.
2. As well as the type of person he was there is physical evidence such as pictures of him in the ambulance, 911 call and his body being looked at for the autopsy report and by his family before he was buried.

R.I.P Michael Sad
lucylovesmjforever
lucylovesmjforever
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 240

Back to top Go down

Post  Rpoppert Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:46 pm

lucylovesmjforever wrote:this is my personal opinion, i believe he passed away on 25th June as:
1. I don't believe he is the type of person who would fake his death he wouldn't do this to his family/friends/fans, his family are clearly devastated and i believe any death of a superstar has conspiracy theories about it, i mean just look at Elvis.
2. As well as the type of person he was there is physical evidence such as pictures of him in the ambulance, 911 call and his body being looked at for the autopsy report and by his family before he was buried.

R.I.P Michael Sad

Yea, I was just going to say the same thing about Elvis. For so long there were always speculations of him still being alive. I wish Michael were still alive, but I do believe he is really dead. As said, I just cannot see him leaving his children liek that, or his mother. I do believe he was very ready to do those concerts. So many tried to make it out how sickly he was.. and would never be able to. But, look at the autopsy.. he was very, very healthy, except for the lung thing, adn I know one other minor thing, that I can't think of right now. I do not believe he would fake his death just to get out of it. And, yes, he probably was a bit stressed about his debt.. but I don't think he would have just faked his death either to get out of it. And, it does really look like that Dr. Murray is going to get charged with involuntary manslaughter, it seems pretty positive. If Michael were really alive, then Dr. Murray would be innocent, and Michael would not let an innocent person be charged with crimes that didn't happen. And, if Dr. Murray is really going to be charged, if there was no body, then there'd be no reason to charge him.

Of course, there is always the chance I am very wrong. But, i really do not think MIchael is really alive. As wonderful as that would be.
Rpoppert
Rpoppert
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 272

Back to top Go down

Post  AlyssaLovesMichael Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:12 pm

Well if he is dead, the government probably had something to do with it. I KNOW that the government killed Marilyn Monroe and tried to make it look like a suicide.
AlyssaLovesMichael
AlyssaLovesMichael
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  iL0VEMiCHAELX Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:12 am

i think that hee really is dead i mean he was happy with his kids before and everything..
iL0VEMiCHAELX
iL0VEMiCHAELX
MJ Fan
MJ Fan

User Points : 119

https://www.youtube.com/xxkingofpopx/

Back to top Go down

Post  AlyssaLovesMichael Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:30 pm

iL0VEMiCHAELX wrote:i think that hee really is dead i mean he was happy with his kids before and everything..
If he is alive he would still be with his kids. He wasn't hiding from his family and everyone who believes Michael is still alive, thinks that his family know he's still alive.
AlyssaLovesMichael
AlyssaLovesMichael
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Rpoppert Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:40 pm

AlyssaLovesMichael wrote:
iL0VEMiCHAELX wrote:i think that hee really is dead i mean he was happy with his kids before and everything..
If he is alive he would still be with his kids. He wasn't hiding from his family and everyone who believes Michael is still alive, thinks that his family know he's still alive.

Hmmmm.. well, that certainly makes the plot thicken. You know.. I really don't believe he is alive. But, I never say never about anything, so, it of course is always possible he is. If he is, I am not sure how I would feel about it. Kind of gives mixed emotions.
Rpoppert
Rpoppert
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 272

Back to top Go down

Post  livyjackson Fri May 21, 2010 12:11 am

I say sadly, yes he is. Michael wouldn't have "faked" his own death. He wouldn't put his children, family, friends, and fans through that much pain on purpose. He wasen't a selfish person to do somthing like that no matter how hard things got, especially to his kids who he loved more than anything. I think it's just hard for alot of us to fathom his death and belive that he's gone. They did the same thing when Elvis passed. Michael's passing was shocking and unexpected and some people still choose not to belive it which is perfectly understandable. It still feels like a really bad nightmare that we'll all wake up from...R.I.P. MJ Sad I love you
livyjackson
livyjackson

User Points : 13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down