Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evan Chandler reported dead Nov 17 2009

+2
AlyssaLovesMichael
allaboutmj
6 posters

Go down

Evan Chandler reported dead Nov 17 2009 Empty Evan Chandler reported dead Nov 17 2009

Post  allaboutmj Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:11 pm

According to a Jersey City Official, Evan Chandler, 65, was found dead in Jersey City, NJ, in a luxury waterfront apartment.

The same Jersey City official said Chandler was found in his bed with a single gunshot wound to his head. He was still holding the gun when the body was found.

Another source confirmed the death, which occurred on November 5.

Police says it does not appear that he left behind a suicide note.

A family source are being quoted in saying that Evan Chandler had several cosmetic procedures and regularly self-administered botox and cosmetic facial fullers, rendering him virtually unrecognizable from the way he looked since the Jackson matter.

"He was handsomer version of Rob Lowe. That's how drop-dead handsome he was after the plastic surgeries,'' the source said.

In 1996, Chandler had filed a $60 million lawsuit against Jackson and his then-wife Lisa Marie Presley, claiming the two breached the terms of a confidentiality deal by talking about the case with ABC's Diane Sawyer during a TV interview the previous year.

Evan Chandler is the father of Jordan Chandler, who in 1993 made claims against Michael Jackson for molesting him. The case were later settled by Michael Jackson's advisers and Chandler.

In 2006, Jordan Chandler filed a request for a restraining order against his father after he allegedly struck Jordan over the head from behind with a twelve and a half pound weight.

Jordan Chandler, now 29, has never spoken publicly about the case.

Source: Radaronline/Nypost/MJJC/Fox

allaboutmj

User Points : 40

https://www.youtube.com/kimberlyrav

Back to top Go down

Evan Chandler reported dead Nov 17 2009 Empty Re: Evan Chandler reported dead Nov 17 2009

Post  AlyssaLovesMichael Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:18 pm

I wonder if it was the guild that killed him or his knowledge that he had cancer (I heard he had cancer).

He was a jerk. That's all I know for sure. I really don't blame his son for anything. I think Michael felt the same way.
AlyssaLovesMichael
AlyssaLovesMichael
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

User Points : 313

http://www.endless-abyss.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Evan Chandler reported dead Nov 17 2009 Empty Evans guilt

Post  allaboutmj Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:23 pm

I heard he had been diagnosed with cancer as well...I think that and the realization that Hey Im spending Michaels money..26 million for A LIE I made my son tell....You know that book called UNMASKED about MJ, is really revealing about the crap that went on with that man and his son, giving him a drug and asking rediculus and suggestive to the false memory questions...Anyway I know we could go on and on about that, but I agree I dont blame the son, HOWEVER he is way older now, he could step up and admit what happened with his father..Now he is an adult, RELEASE THE TRUTH!!!!Otherwise they will stand in fron t of GOd one day!

allaboutmj

User Points : 40

https://www.youtube.com/kimberlyrav

Back to top Go down

Evan Chandler reported dead Nov 17 2009 Empty Re: Evan Chandler reported dead Nov 17 2009

Post  AlyssaLovesMichael Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:50 pm

allaboutmj wrote:I heard he had been diagnosed with cancer as well...I think that and the realization that Hey Im spending Michaels money..26 million for A LIE I made my son tell....You know that book called UNMASKED about MJ, is really revealing about the crap that went on with that man and his son, giving him a drug and asking rediculus and suggestive to the false memory questions...Anyway I know we could go on and on about that, but I agree I dont blame the son, HOWEVER he is way older now, he could step up and admit what happened with his father..Now he is an adult, RELEASE THE TRUTH!!!!Otherwise they will stand in fron t of GOd one day!

Yes, I have heard of 'Unmasked' but I refuse to read it. Weather it's on Michael's side or not. I want to know Michael approved of it before I read it. Actually I read somewhere that about a week after his father died, that Jordan actually said everything he said back in the court cases was false and his father made him say all of it. It wasn't those exact words, but it was something like that.
AlyssaLovesMichael
AlyssaLovesMichael
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Rpoppert Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:46 pm

I had heard about the father's death, and about Jordan saying the whole thing was a lie. Somehow that story never seemed to get a lot of attention, so I don't know if he really said it or not.

I don't blame the son either. The father, I would like to think the guilt killed him, but I doubt it. He so visciously went after Michael, and vowed to bring him down. He was awful. And to use his own son that way. Just sick.
Rpoppert
Rpoppert
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 272

Back to top Go down

Post  AlyssaLovesMichael Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:52 pm

Rpoppert wrote:I had heard about the father's death, and about Jordan saying the whole thing was a lie. Somehow that story never seemed to get a lot of attention, so I don't know if he really said it or not.

I don't blame the son either. The father, I would like to think the guilt killed him, but I doubt it. He so visciously went after Michael, and vowed to bring him down. He was awful. And to use his own son that way. Just sick.

Yeah someone sent me a message with a link to the article.... I deleted it though.... I think. I'll have to check.

I know. I don't know why he would do such a horrible thing to suck a nice person. I think he was mentally troubled or something.
AlyssaLovesMichael
AlyssaLovesMichael
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  MJFanboy Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:01 pm

I heard about this too. My theory was that tge guilt built up inside of him and was too much to bare. I'm not saying I am glad he is dead...but I am not saying I'll shead a tear for him either. Michael loved all beings and would hate to see up celebrating one's death.

But has anyway else noticed how the media has yet to report a single thing on this subject? I guess it would shine a positive light on Mike, and as he put it, "The truth doesn't sell."

Well this is my first post-Love the site Valerie Very Happy
MJFanboy
MJFanboy

User Points : 24

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheMJFanboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Rpoppert Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:08 pm

MJFanboy wrote:I heard about this too. My theory was that tge guilt built up inside of him and was too much to bare. I'm not saying I am glad he is dead...but I am not saying I'll shead a tear for him either. Michael loved all beings and would hate to see up celebrating one's death.

But has anyway else noticed how the media has yet to report a single thing on this subject? I guess it would shine a positive light on Mike, and as he put it, "The truth doesn't sell."

Exactly, there was no news on this. I know there is an article out there somewhere saying Jordan said the whole thing was a lie. Others say, Jordan never said that. I wish the media had given the story more attention. But, you're right, the truth does not sell.

I LOVE your avatar. That is such a great picture.
Rpoppert
Rpoppert
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 272

Back to top Go down

Post  AlyssaLovesMichael Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:32 pm

MJFanboy wrote:I heard about this too. My theory was that tge guilt built up inside of him and was too much to bare. I'm not saying I am glad he is dead...but I am not saying I'll shead a tear for him either. Michael loved all beings and would hate to see up celebrating one's death.

Actually, I did see it on one news channel, but the segment wasn't even 5 minutes long. Maybe I only saw it because it happened in the state I live in.

I think I saw a magazine or two with articles on it. One had it on the cover but the article wasn't too long. I respect the newspapers, news channels, and the magazines that stated this. They can be trusted sometimes.

Do you know the media never puts anything good we are doing in the war up? The US has helped a lot of people. =/
AlyssaLovesMichael
AlyssaLovesMichael
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleRiaRabbit Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:38 pm

The article turned out to be fake, Jordy Chandler has not spoken up about the accusations.
But he legally emancipated himselves from his parents after the events in 1993 and hadn't spoken with them in 11 yrs (as of 2005) tells ya something doesn't it!

A good book to read is 'The Michael Jackson Conspiracy' by Aphrodite Jones. It's an actual account of the 2005 court cases. It's forwarded by Michael's lawyer. It's a great book and shows the Arvizos for what they truely are....lying cheating scum!
LittleRiaRabbit
LittleRiaRabbit
MJ Fan
MJ Fan

User Points : 99

Back to top Go down

Post  lucylovesmjforever Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:08 pm

LittleRiaRabbit wrote:A good book to read is 'The Michael Jackson Conspiracy' by Aphrodite Jones. It's an actual account of the 2005 court cases. It's forwarded by Michael's lawyer. It's a great book and shows the Arvizos for what they truely are....lying cheating scum!

I have that it's an excellent book, the author did alot of research and it shows the truth, people who accuse him argue with no evidence of his guilt whatsoever, it annoys me :/
lucylovesmjforever
lucylovesmjforever
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 240

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleRiaRabbit Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:28 pm

The thing I really love is that she went into that court room a hater! She came out a true supporter!
LittleRiaRabbit
LittleRiaRabbit
MJ Fan
MJ Fan

User Points : 99

Back to top Go down

Post  lucylovesmjforever Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:07 pm

i know Very Happy Very Happy
lucylovesmjforever
lucylovesmjforever
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 240

Back to top Go down

Post  AlyssaLovesMichael Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:42 pm

LittleRiaRabbit wrote:The article turned out to be fake, Jordy Chandler has not spoken up about the accusations.
But he legally emancipated himselves from his parents after the events in 1993 and hadn't spoken with them in 11 yrs (as of 2005) tells ya something doesn't it!

A good book to read is 'The Michael Jackson Conspiracy' by Aphrodite Jones. It's an actual account of the 2005 court cases. It's forwarded by Michael's lawyer. It's a great book and shows the Arvizos for what they truely are....lying cheating scum!

No way! Really? Well actually, I kinda have to respect that because his father JUST died and he's trying to be respectful. Plus, I think it's also a 'keeping-the-waters-clean' thing in Michael's honor too. You know not bring the thing up again.
AlyssaLovesMichael
AlyssaLovesMichael
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down