Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Brown starring as MICHAEL JACKSON in new TV movie!!!

4 posters

Go down

Chris Brown starring as MICHAEL JACKSON in new TV movie!!! Empty Chris Brown starring as MICHAEL JACKSON in new TV movie!!!

Post  AlyssaLovesMichael Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:14 pm

If you don't like Chris Brown, calm down. It's just a rumor. Click here for the article.
AlyssaLovesMichael
AlyssaLovesMichael
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

User Points : 313

http://www.endless-abyss.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Chris Brown starring as MICHAEL JACKSON in new TV movie!!! Empty Re: Chris Brown starring as MICHAEL JACKSON in new TV movie!!!

Post  LittleRiaRabbit Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:24 pm

I think i'd prefer an unknown actor.
I love 'Jacksons: living the american dream' movie and the actors are not famous. You can really buy into it.
I think if Chris Brown was starring in it I would be sitting there thinking 'that's Chris Brown trying to be Michael Jackson'
LittleRiaRabbit
LittleRiaRabbit
MJ Fan
MJ Fan

User Points : 99

Back to top Go down

Chris Brown starring as MICHAEL JACKSON in new TV movie!!! Empty Re: Chris Brown starring as MICHAEL JACKSON in new TV movie!!!

Post  AlyssaLovesMichael Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:42 pm

LittleRiaRabbit wrote:I think i'd prefer an unknown actor.
I love 'Jacksons: living the american dream' movie and the actors are not famous. You can really buy into it.
I think if Chris Brown was starring in it I would be sitting there thinking 'that's Chris Brown trying to be Michael Jackson'

But the actor playing the adult Michael in 'Jacksons: Living the American Dream' was not unknown. But I don't even know if this movie is going to happen. Although I love Chris, I think I would also rather someone else who looks a little more like Michael... Chris looks NOTHING like Michael, but he would know how to act like him because he loves him and knows so much about him.
AlyssaLovesMichael
AlyssaLovesMichael
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Rpoppert Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:34 pm

Oh, no.. please not Chris Brown. I don't know who, but I just don't see Chris playing Michael.

I too was always ok with the different actors who played Michael in the Jackson movie. They did a very good job I think.

As much as I want Michael honored, I really kind of wish they wouldn't do this movie at all The original Jacksons: An American Dream was done very well. I know there so much more to tell since that movie ended, but it makes me nervous on where they might go with this. I want to think it would be done very positivly, and honestly, but with the media, you never can tell.
Rpoppert
Rpoppert
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 272

Back to top Go down

Post  AlyssaLovesMichael Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:39 pm

Rpoppert wrote:Oh, no.. please not Chris Brown. I don't know who, but I just don't see Chris playing Michael.

I too was always ok with the different actors who played Michael in the Jackson movie. They did a very good job I think.

As much as I want Michael honored, I really kind of wish they wouldn't do this movie at all The original Jacksons: An American Dream was done very well. I know there so much more to tell since that movie ended, but it makes me nervous on where they might go with this. I want to think it would be done very positivly, and honestly, but with the media, you never can tell.

Well now that Michael is no longer with us I know that they will not do anything rude or negative about Michael or his family, so maybe it's not a bad idea. I don't even know if they are even going to make this movie. It's all just a rumor.
AlyssaLovesMichael
AlyssaLovesMichael
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Rpoppert Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:45 pm

AlyssaLovesMichael wrote:
Rpoppert wrote:Oh, no.. please not Chris Brown. I don't know who, but I just don't see Chris playing Michael.

Well now that Michael is no longer with us I know that they will not do anything rude or negative about Michael or his family, so maybe it's not a bad idea. I don't even know if they are even going to make this movie. It's all just a rumor.

You're probably right. And, even though it's a rumor, it wouldn't suprise me if at sometime, there is a movie made about Michael. Part of me says.. yes, they should. He deserves the honor. If it is an honorable movie. And, yes, you are right that it would probably be positive, but they would still have to put the negatives that have happened to him. I guess it would all depend on how they present it. Oh, well, I guess no use speculating anything now, as it jsut being rumor. But, it would not surprise me in the least if some movie, or more then one comes along down the road. Anything to captialize on him.
Rpoppert
Rpoppert
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  AlyssaLovesMichael Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:02 pm

I think they should just make a movie doing the rest of his life because the other one only went to 1992 I think.
AlyssaLovesMichael
AlyssaLovesMichael
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  MJFanboy Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:05 pm

To tell you the truth, I would be ferious if this were true. I could already see the haters yelling, "Freak playing Freak" that would just be hell to go through for me.

Honestly I would love an unknown, like E'Cas or something. I LOVED the Jacksons: An American dream and Wylie Draper's (Who was also an unknown) performance!
MJFanboy
MJFanboy

User Points : 24

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheMJFanboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Rpoppert Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:11 pm

Yes, the rest of Michael's life does need to be told. It just needs to be done right, and Michael played by the right person. I would bet a movie will be done. How soon... who knows. I do think an unknown playing Michael would be better then someone really famous. Chris is the wrong person though for sure.
Rpoppert
Rpoppert
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  AlyssaLovesMichael Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:24 pm

MJFanboy wrote:To tell you the truth, I would be ferious if this were true. I could already see the haters yelling, "Freak playing Freak" that would just be hell to go through for me.

Honestly I would love an unknown, like E'Cas or something. I LOVED the Jacksons: An American dream and Wylie Draper's (Who was also an unknown) performance!

Whoa, whoa, whoa! I have NEVER heard ANYONE call Chris a freak. I've hear him be called a girlfriend and wife beater. I heard him be called a jerk and once a loser too. NEVER a freak.
AlyssaLovesMichael
AlyssaLovesMichael
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  AlyssaLovesMichael Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:26 pm

Rpoppert wrote:Yes, the rest of Michael's life does need to be told. It just needs to be done right, and Michael played by the right person. I would bet a movie will be done. How soon... who knows. I do think an unknown playing Michael would be better then someone really famous. Chris is the wrong person though for sure.

Yes, but there are pluses and minuses to both unknowns and famous people. I think that Chris would consider it a great honor, but like I said I don't think Chris is right for it either just because he looks nothing like Michael.
AlyssaLovesMichael
AlyssaLovesMichael
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down