Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson death certificate ruling homicide appears online

3 posters

Go down

Michael Jackson death certificate ruling homicide appears online Empty Michael Jackson death certificate ruling homicide appears online

Post  iL0VEMiCHAELX Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:59 am

The amendment to Michael Jackson’s death certificate declaring that his June 25 passing was due to “acute propofol intoxication” and “intravenous injection by another,” has been published online. EW has confirmed with the L.A. County coroner’s office that the document, which is part of the public record, is genuine. Jackson’s death was officially ruled a homicide last August.

On Friday afternoon, Jane Robison, a spokeswoman for the L.A. district attorney’s office, told EW that recent reports claiming Dr. Conrad Murray, Michael Jackson’s physician, will be indicted on charges of involuntary manslaughter are false. “Nothing has changed,” Robison said. “It’s a bogus report. We don’t have the case.”

A spokeswoman for Dr. Murray also sent EW the following statement: “We have refused to comment on stories involving unnamed sources and will continue to do so. However, we can confirm that we have not received notice of an impaneled grand jury and Dr. Murray has not been invited to testify. J. Michael Flanagan was added to Dr. Conrad Murray’s defense team this past week. His offices are in Glendale, California.” As we previously reported, Flanagan is the attorney who represented Britney Spears in a hit-and-run case. He told the AP he once also successfully defended a nurse who was acquitted in an L.A. trial after being accused of administering propofol to a patient who died.
iL0VEMiCHAELX
iL0VEMiCHAELX
MJ Fan
MJ Fan

User Points : 119

https://www.youtube.com/xxkingofpopx/

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson death certificate ruling homicide appears online Empty Re: Michael Jackson death certificate ruling homicide appears online

Post  AlyssaLovesMichael Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:10 pm

This is so fishy. At first the didn't even go after Murry. Then they decide they have to. (The should have arrested him to begin with to question him.) They call it a homicide in court, let and then let Murry go. He's just NOW getting charged. This just doesn't make sense.
AlyssaLovesMichael
AlyssaLovesMichael
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

User Points : 313

http://www.endless-abyss.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson death certificate ruling homicide appears online Empty Re: Michael Jackson death certificate ruling homicide appears online

Post  Rpoppert Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:57 pm

I've been getting a lot of news on my phone the past two days regarding Dr. Murray and him probably being charged very soon. Yes, it sure did take awhile. Although, I still keep reading the charges are going to be Involuntary manslaughter. Myabe that has changed though. So, still, if this is the charge that sticks. it basically means it was an accident due to negligence, which this just really bothers me. I still think there's more to that whole morning, then what we know. Maybe he didn't premeditate this murder, but I think just "negligance" is just not enough. I am still just so baffled my a few events that day, and simple, involuntary manslaughter, just doesn't seem to be right. I guess it's better then nothing.

Well, this is a topic I could go on and on about, when I get riled up. So I will stop here until more news is brought to our attnetion.
Rpoppert
Rpoppert
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 272

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down