Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson death officially a homicide..

4 posters

Go down

Michael Jackson death officially a homicide.. Empty Michael Jackson death officially a homicide..

Post  iL0VEMiCHAELX Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:20 am

Image: Getty Michael Jackson’s death certificate has officially been amended to say the star died as a result of homicide.
The document now says the King Of Pop died from "acute Propofol intoxication' due to an 'intravenous injection from another," the UK's Daily Mail reports.

According to a source, the Jackson family are "keeping faith with the police".

"We still feel that there is more than one person responsible for Michael's tragic death," the source was quoted as saying.

"Joe won't give up on getting justice for his son and a lawuit is his focus."

Michael's doctor Conrad Murray is expected to be charged with manslaughter, and could be prosecuted for "gross negligence" following MJ's treatment right before his death.
iL0VEMiCHAELX
iL0VEMiCHAELX
MJ Fan
MJ Fan

User Points : 119

https://www.youtube.com/xxkingofpopx/

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson death officially a homicide.. Empty Re: Michael Jackson death officially a homicide..

Post  lucylovesmjforever Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:18 am

he better go to jail :/
lucylovesmjforever
lucylovesmjforever
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 240

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson death officially a homicide.. Empty Re: Michael Jackson death officially a homicide..

Post  iL0VEMiCHAELX Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:51 am

lucylovesmjforever wrote:he better go to jail :/

hope he does..well if it's his fault that michael's dead then personnally i think he should be burned at the steak and .. ( my mind can think of lots of things too "eww" to write lol )

.. miss you mikey ! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
iL0VEMiCHAELX
iL0VEMiCHAELX
MJ Fan
MJ Fan

User Points : 119

https://www.youtube.com/xxkingofpopx/

Back to top Go down

Post  lucylovesmjforever Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:05 am

iL0VEMiCHAELX wrote:
lucylovesmjforever wrote:he better go to jail :/

hope he does..well if it's his fault that michael's dead then personnally i think he should be burned at the steak and .. ( my mind can think of lots of things too "eww" to write lol )

.. miss you mikey ! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

lol Smile yeahh i agree, he has made millions of people sad, and especially Michael's poor family and children they have to grow up without a daddy and it's his fault :@
lucylovesmjforever
lucylovesmjforever
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 240

Back to top Go down

Post  Rpoppert Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:30 am

I agree, he better go to jail. And, I just hope he doesn't get off on a technicality of involuntary manslaughter, and that he was just negligent. that's where this has been going all along. I say, even if he didn't premeditate in killing Michael, he was so negligent, and irresponsible. That I feel he still needs to pay for. I mean, if a drunk driver kills someone, no, they didn't premeditate killing someone, but their poor choices caused them to, and these people pay dealry with jail time. I really don't see how this could be any different.

And, not just the adminerasting of the IV drugs, along with everything else. But, the leaving the room. And, I still, have a HUGE, HUGE problem with how long it took to call 911. To me, that whole scenario right there.. that time line, I truly believe there was something else that happened. I don't buy the excuse they couldn't find a land line. Yes, you really need a land line, but please, there were neighbors. I have seen the house where Michael died.. I saw the neighborhood. There are houses all around. Very, very close. Anyone could have gotten to a landline in a second. That whole part really still angers me. There was jsut no excuse. We may never learn the full true story of what really happened, but I'll always believe, there was more then what we know.

This man really needs to pay. I hope he is sent to jail for a long, long time.
Rpoppert
Rpoppert
MJ Regular
MJ Regular

User Points : 272

Back to top Go down

Post  rfsmith93 Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:50 pm

Ditto all your comments on this so called Doctor, I really want to see him serve time for years and years. I personally find it disgusting as well that they have taken so long to come at least close to charging him with something. I am just frustrated, our beloved MJ is no longer with us because of what this man did, and I'll never be the same because of it...Love you Michael to infinity!
rfsmith93
rfsmith93

User Points : 7

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down